Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker - 2018-19 Game 36 update - 5 below

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Vital few games before Christmas.

The West Ham, Newcastle and Wolves results might have easily been different on another day, and the 9 points gained most welcome. Cardiff, Burnley, Palace and 'Udders will establish next year's mood and aims, and dictate whether the 16/1 currently available is a speculative investment or not.

Exciting times, whatever the thrill level of performance.

The 'luck' we may or may not have enjoyed in winning those 3 well and truly reversed against Cardiff. Some biggies coming up, seemingly without Stephens and we've all seen those stats.

10s - 12s now.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wow. Just 6 points between now and the end of January! You can only imagine the HOWLS of discontent on NSC. I'm going to get some earplugs.

DZuM.gif

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
So feels like two points dropped but a point gained versus the tracker, and a point gained against how we did last year. Difficult to feel that tonight but it is signs of progress.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So I left the stadium thinking that was two points dropped by an over negative manager, but actually against the relegation tracker it was a bonus point. Nice. It was two short of the Europe tracker though and I guess today is a good guide as to where we are as a team. We are not bottom six material but are we capable of progressing beyond the top of the bottom? probably not yet.

Two points up against the relegation tracker, two points down against Europe tracker. That's very mid table.

p.s) Palace reduced their deficit to just four points with a good point at Man Utd. Shame.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 13.png
    Fixtures Game 13.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 903
  • Graph Game 13.png
    Graph Game 13.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 904

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So I left the stadium thinking that was two points dropped by an over negative manager, but actually against the relegation tracker it was a bonus point. Nice. It was two short of the Europe tracker though and I guess today is a good guide as to where we are as a team. We are not bottom six material but are we capable of progressing beyond the top of the bottom? probably not yet.

Two points up against the relegation tracker, two points down against Europe tracker. That's very mid table.

p.s) Palace reduced their deficit to just four points with a good point at Man Utd. Shame.

Sadly, I’d suggest over the last 2 days this hasn’t prevented as many wet beds as you’d like. :moo:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sadly, I’d suggest over the last 2 days this hasn’t prevented as many wet beds as you’d like. :moo:

I think the bed wetting is now because we are not winning the champions league yet. I’ll need to add that line for next season. :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So out of ten games and a possible 30 points we need FIVE, just FIVE to remain on track. By my rough estimate I'd say we could comfortably be EIGHT - NINE points ahead of the tracker after the Fulham game, with 29 points as a total and, probably, only another SIX points needed. What's all this fuss about, eh? #TRUSTINCHRIS #BARBERIN

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think the bed wetting is now because we are not winning the champions league yet. I’ll need to add that line for next season. :)

What do you mean we're not winning The Champions League, when did that happen, sorry although I have a ST I only turn up after 20 minutes and go on 70, that way my flask contents remain hot, #BARBEROUT #WARNOCKIN

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
So out of ten games and a possible 30 points we need FIVE, just FIVE to remain on track. By my rough estimate I'd say we could comfortably be EIGHT - NINE points ahead of the tracker after the Fulham game, with 29 points as a total and, probably, only another SIX points needed. What's all this fuss about, eh? #TRUSTINCHRIS #BARBERIN

It's actually 11 games including Fulham, so only 5/33!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Please can we have an update?...

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LVGull

May 13, 2016
This time last year we had 17 points are were tenth. We were stuck on 18 points after 18 games last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here