Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who is America? (Sacha Baron Cohen)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Heated interview on Good morning Britain over this this morning! Dumb ass Americans

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm sorry, but there's being made to look a bit silly by reading a teleprompter with the occasional silly fact in (see BrassEye)....and then there's reading a teleprompter about guns marketed for children and how to "shoot the bad man" right in the chest.

They are either so stupid to fall for this that they shouldn't be in a position of authority......or they actually believe it ....in which case they probably shouldn't be in a position of authority.

And then they come out with "ohhh, you got me! You cheeky little scamp" as if he made them sit on a whoopee cushion or something. No, you were doing a promo video about arming kindergartners...

Agree, how can anyone seriously say "I was duped by the prompter and did not fully comprehend what I was saying"

Yeah Right'O...... No prompt need to know this is just either simple a stitch up or seriously wrong on any level.

Buffoons...

Attachments

• 4221396001_5809539318001_5809535500001-vs.jpg
    4221396001_5809539318001_5809535500001-vs.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 536
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 506
  • Screen-Shot-2018-07-15-at-6.04.07-PM.png
    Screen-Shot-2018-07-15-at-6.04.07-PM.png
    492.1 KB · Views: 435

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sacha has his knockers. So does his wife...

isla.jpg

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Can he sing? Looks like he could do a reasonable impersonation of Freddie Mercury ('tache needed)
Meanwhile his Mrs could do errrrr........me.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If they were genuine VT’s then god help America, I’m a little sceptical though! Brilliant as usual ylthough from SBC.

The one with the artist was particularly cringeworthy. Think they are genuine, should be some good material from Trumpies later in the series

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again, Americans are idiots.

Heated interview on Good morning Britain over this this morning! Dumb ass Americans

Everytime NSC has a thread on America you seem to make this point. I am just wondering what personal experience you have had with Americans? and what parts of America you have visited to come to this conclusion?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Everytime NSC has a thread on America you seem to make this point. I am just wondering what experience you have had with Americans and what parts of America you have visited to come to this conclusion?
I'm mates with one and he moved as soon as he could, they might be our allies back they're backwards on so many things

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So you’re basing your opinion of roughly 325 million people on one American guy who didn’t like living with you?

62,984,828 voted for Trump, and I know one who didn't vote for Trump but thought Ireland was in England.

So that's 62,984,830 so far.

That's nearly one whole UK of silliness already.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Everytime NSC has a thread on America you seem to make this point. I am just wondering what personal experience you have had with Americans? and what parts of America you have visited to come to this conclusion?

If you live in the US, you must realise a huge chunk of the country is populated by insular jingoists who think Trump and guns are great. Of course the whole country isn't like that, but SBC is demonstrating that a lot of the poipulation are. Americans are notoriously thin skinned when someone questions their values - and that is coming out here as well.

And yes - I did used to live in the US........

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Based on the logic going on in this thread and some other NSC chat threads every American must be dumb and every British person must have graduated Oxbridge with a PhD.

I see more people in Ohio voted for the Donald.

Genuine question. Is it scary that you are surrounded?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If you live in the UK, you must realise a huge chunk of the country is populated by insular jingoists who think Farage and Brexit are great. Of course the whole country isn't like that, but SBC has demonstrated that a lot of the population are. Brits are notoriously thin skinned when someone questions their values - and that is coming out in the USA as well.

And yes - I do live in the UK........

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I see more people in Ohio voted for the Donald.

Genuine question. Is it scary that you are surrounded?

The county I live in is near a medium sized city which voted Democrat. However, America’s problems are not new they have just been exacerbated by the recent past, the fact white people will be the minority in the next 30-50 years and people feeling marginalised. This does make it scary to some people. America as a whole is just an idea, a new idea. As history teaches us every empire throughout time has fallen - America is no different. It is just a matter of how, when and what will be left.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would very much like to have a 'special relationship' with that MILF who shaved off her pubes for the paintbrush, I found it highly arousing.
Clearly not all yanks are too bad.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Uncomfortable viewing overall, but I guess that is the intention. I loved the way the special forces character walked, which was the best visual comedy element.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here