Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thanks for the feedback. Do you have a small penis by chance, or were you abused as a child?

If you replay the tape, all I asked was that you allow people to post, without ridicule or abuse, and take it at face value. For some reason, you did not allow me that freedom, and policed the thread with your own abuse.

I have not personalised any abuse, I just asked questions. That’s all. I think you need to climb back onto reality.

And, for the avoidance of any doubt, FA surgery required is a corroborated source. That’s all I was posting, I didn’t ask for a war of words. Thank you for your feedback.

Ok then.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Do I have to apologise again, because you simply cannot understand the difference between a QUESTION, and a STATEMENT?

Get a grip, please.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It feels to me that the injury tracker has gone off-topic, rather?
I reckon it's time that 'obvious troll is obvious' departed from this thread.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks for the feedback. Do you have a small penis by chance, or were you abused as a child?

Not abusive ? Are you a complete cockwomble ?

Hughton said “Andone and Izquierdo will be available after the international break. Bruno has trained the last few days and we'll make a decision, Hopefully Dunk will train tomorrow."

Guess we’ll know in a couple of weeks.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not abusive ? Are you a complete cockwomble ?

Hughton said “Andone and Izquierdo will be available after the international break. Bruno has trained the last few days and we'll make a decision, Hopefully Dunk will train tomorrow."

Guess we’ll know in a couple of weeks.
It appears that phrasing an insult as a question means that it's not insulting. Could have some fun with that..... Oh, you already have. [emoji23]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
V Fulham update :

- Dunk returns from injury as Hughton indicated post Man U -“ within weeks” - 13 days - and as he said at pre match press conference “will make late decision”.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
CH did indeed say that FA will be available after the international break, but that could literally be anytime between 16th September and 1st May. My sauces are telling me that it will not be quick because there is a very real and growing probability of surgery. Let’s wait and see shall we....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
CH did indeed say that FA will be available after the international break, but that could literally be anytime between 16th September and 1st May. My sauces are telling me that it will not be quick because there is a very real and growing probability of surgery. Let’s wait and see shall we....

Backtracking started already then ? Gone from ‘needs’ and ‘due’ to a ‘growing probability’ in a few hours.

Why would CH mention Izzy and FA in the same breath if he really meant ‘a really long time after the International Break’ ?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I don’t know. I can only report what I have been told. Like I say, on this one I really think it’s worth waiting to see, sadly I think we will all be disappointed to see how much of the season goes before we get to see him fully fit and delivering the goods in the first team.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Post Fulham - Hughton said that there are players coming back in the next fortnight that haven't played. Presumably Andone and Izquierdo. (Bruno is also due back but he's played)
“[the international break will be] better because we’re on the back of what feels like a good result now. With the players coming back that haven’t played, it’s a good opportunity to work them.”
via: https://www.brightonandhoveindepend...-post-match-fulham-press-conference-1-8621506

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Florin Andone watch...

Hanging around on Brighton beach yesterday.

via https://www.instagram.com/florinandone11/

florinandone.png

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

What an absolute embarrassment you are.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Is it the same source who told you Dunk had been sold and AJ was definately going to Leicester?

I'd have a word with your source if I were you, because he or she is making it look almost as if you are a BS merchant.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is it the same source who told you Dunk had been sold and AJ was definately going to Leicester?

I'd have a word with your source if I were you, because he or she is making it look almost as if you are a BS merchant.
"almost"? [emoji23]

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Your sauce is wrong,

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Is it the same source who told you AJ was definately going to Leicester?

I don’t mind grief for the occasional one that proves wrong. But it’s unfair to give grief when it’s actually spot on. I told you our negotiations with AJ had been halted, if you care to report what I said accurately. And he was also in negotiations with another club. So the sauce was absolutely right. Perhaps you can tell me when I said he was definitely going to LCFC? I said I personally feared they might win the race at the time, but you seem to have crow barred the word definitately (actually spelled ‘definitely’) in, when I never used it. I should have a word with yourself, before criticising my sauce, thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here