Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
So am I. I’m told that was the plan, to build a position that satisfies the work permitting problem, but I’m afraid I have no informsyion why this part of the triangular intended deal failed, ending with a loan arrangement that just treads water in respect of solving the permit issue.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the post announcing my stepping down from such duties back in April.

TL;DR Not a mod any more.

Maybe another mod can ban this tit from this particular thread ?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I just think that sort of directly targeted abuse is a bit harsh. Why should I not share first hand information on recoveryvthst I have gleaned from an impeccable source?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I just think that sort of directly targeted abuse is a bit harsh. Why should I not share first hand information on recoveryvthst I have gleaned from an impeccable source?

Because as much as many may want to believe you I fear it’s complete and utter BS.

As I questioned you on another thread I’ll do so again here:

why would your so called impeccable source (originally on transfers when I asked you last) Lela
Info to you knowing it will appear on here in a matter of minutes/hours and risk losing their access to such information?

To be a cast iron certainty on transfer and injury info your sauce can only come from the inner sanctum and as such would be very easy for CH/TB/PB et al to identify as the leak of any info and risk not only their access to info but presumably their job too.

None of it adds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Is it the same impeccable source who was wrong about Ali J's pre-signing movements, wrong about Percy Tau going to AZ as part of the Ali J deal and wrong about Lewis Dunk being sold to a Top 6 club for 40 million?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It’s a great shame that a thread that could be an excellent single source of valuable and interesting information on the club and on keeping track of how truthful CH is about injury status is in danger of being derailed by a troll.

If only there were some moderators available who could tidy things up

He is now banned from the thread. Apologies for the slight delay gents. We were cleaning up an even bigger mess he'd made elsewhere.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Targeted abuse huh. Well I call it calling you out. Nothing anyone has said to you is abusive, don't try to play some kind of victim.

How can you claim to have an "impeccable" source while also having none of what you claim to have been told actually transpire? If you have a source, it's a rubbish one. As the guy who keeps getting made to look bad because of this sources "info" you should be the first person to feel that way. You should also have started to be a little more hesitant about sharing the info once you've been bitten a couple of times, but you continue, I guess you are hoping that one of your guesses comes true, and I'm sure when that happens you will claim that it vindicates you. Well it won't, if I make enough guesses I'll get one right too.

And again, the "news" you bring us always seems to be a) bad and b) untrue. Hardly surprising that everyones troll detector keeps going off is it?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Probably to do with that other thread he started (and which I can't see now) spouting more spurious "ITK" bollocks. What an arsehat.

Seems to have been deleted. That's a shame (or probably not, really, but I'd have enjoyed a chuckle about it)

Back to the injury situation: Just had a sauce confirm that Andone went under the knife today. Should be fit by January hopefully.

I jest. :D

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Seems to have been deleted. That's a shame (or probably not, really, but I'd have enjoyed a chuckle about it)

Back to the injury situation: Just had a sauce confirm that Andone went under the knife today. Should be fit by January hopefully.

I jest. :D
Since being removed from this thread, our intrepid reporter has gone back to his day job.

9d93b70c004e2fde2fc396898f3df296.jpg

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Current status

Ben White [knee] - Now available again. Picked for the u21s v Luton

Dunk [ankle] - Returned after 13 days out, and 1-2 days training to go straight back in the team v Fulham.

Bruno [hamstring] Back training but not picked for Fulham squad.

Andone [groin] - "likely" to be available after the international break.

Izquierdo [knee] -"likely" to be available after the international break.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Current status

Ben White [knee] - Now available again. Picked for the u21s v Luton

Dunk [ankle] - Returned after 13 days out, and 1-2 days training to go straight back in the team v Fulham.

Bruno [hamstring] Back training but not picked for Fulham squad.

Andone [groin] - "likely" to be available after the international break.

Now that's the sort of high quality reportage I expect from this thread....

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It is. But '"likely" to be available after the international break' is hardly the most informative comment available. It indicates that the two players have a probability of continuing their current careers.

Well no. But it’s what we have. (From last thursdays press conference)
There are more clues as to both their fitness (from player social media , other Ch quotes, and NSC users) earlier in this thread.

On other hand Hughton has correctly described and estimated the injury progress and recovery this season so far of
Duffy, Locadia, Murray, Dunk, Bruno, and Ben White.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

He told me his himself this afternoon. Southampton game.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Florin Andone watch - like a few of the squad (not on international duty) he’s having a few days off. He’s gone back to Romania to see his mum.

db9cb4b5723d7c4c9d1bd93e84300201.png

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So am I. I’m told that was the plan, to build a position that satisfies the work permitting problem, but I’m afraid I have no informsyion why this part of the triangular intended deal failed, ending with a loan arrangement that just treads water in respect of solving the permit issue.

I've read your stuff and the majority of it is nonsense.

I don't suggest that someone isn't telling you these things but whoever it is. Try disbelieving them because that would serve you better.

And even if they were true, sometimes its best not to post it. I know it's hard to hold on to information but I have learned first hand that it is sometimes better just to keep it to yourself until the news breaks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The latest training gallery shows Florin having a run out ( presumably to be in top shape for his op ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here