Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official FC St Gallen v Brighton and Hove Albion Matchday Thread

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Watch it on Seagulls TV you cheapskate :)

Only a fiver for a month which will take in all thr friendlies, assuming they are oshown.

St Gallen v Albion on now and working prefectly with commentary

Apart from the fact our password isn't working. It was working a week ago when I watched an interview with Bernardo.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lovely stuff from Gross

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not been impressed with our Brazilian so far

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Grossaldinio i can see a few defenders being stuffed by that turn , iv'e not seen anybody , ever ,do that on a football pitch , brilliant stuff !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there any sound ? As I am not getting any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting sound OK. Must say havent been unimpressed with our start Bernardo looks very slow and clumsy and booked not what you expect from a Brazilian player. Walton general distribution isnt very good. Murray gone off with slight knock Gykores on in his place. White has been the pick of our team

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I am getting sound OK. Must say havent been unimpressed with our start Bernardo looks very slow and clumsy and booked not what you expect from a Brazilian player. Walton general distribution isnt very good. Murray gone off with slight knock Gykores on in his place. White has been the pick of our team

You didn’t see the pass to Dunk then?
Bernado is a LB playing RB, doing ok, but his right leg is very much for standing on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Just how is Gyökeres actually pronounced? The commentator on the hesgoal.com stream keeps pronouncing it Guy-kuh-resh, but what about the Ö? I assumed it was Gyuh-kuh-res, but have no confirmation, does anyone know for sure?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It's a preseason friendly aka a fitness test. Try not to get too worked up about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here