British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Awful from Bong and the Brazilian

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Lads and lases, this is mearly a "get through un-injured game" (excluding Murray) and the score does not matter. After a few games they will work on shape and tactics.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I would say Bernardo should have defended that a lot better...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You didn’t see the pass to Dunk then?
Bernado is a LB playing RB, doing ok, but his right leg is very much for standing on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is said to be as efficient at either full back position but I know its early days but hasnt looked an improvement on Schellotto. I cannot see how Bong should be blamed as the player passing the ball was well out wide yes perhaps he could have been tighter to stop the cross but nobody from the left of midfield was getting back in support.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Lads and lases, this is mearly a "get through un-injured game" (excluding Murray) and the score does not matter. After a few games they will work on shape and tactics.

The score doesn’t matter that’s true,this is a pure warm up.

But you would normally introduce something initially to see how it goes, it certainly isn’t just run around aimlessly....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Don't think people are to bothered with the score to be honest. It's some of the performances which were utter woeful. Bernardo looks slow and shit. Bong making mistakes again.Already question marks over our fall backs. again.

White has been excellent. Best player so far

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He is said to be as efficient at either full back position but I know its early days but hasnt looked an improvement on Schellotto. I cannot see how Bong should be blamed as the player passing the ball was well out wide yes perhaps he could have been tighter to stop the cross but nobody from the left of midfield was getting back in support.

Watch it again, wrong body shape, no picture in his mind when he received the ball.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Bong scored a hat trick and cleared 3 off of the line he would be criticised by most on here. He is getting no support and all of their attacks are coming down their right wing.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The score doesn’t matter that’s true,this is a pure warm up.

But you would normally introduce something initially to see how it goes, it certainly isn’t just run around aimlessly....

Don't think people are to bothered with the score to be honest. It's some of the performances which were utter woeful. Bernardo looks slow and shit. Bong making mistakes again.Already question marks over our fall backs. again.

White has been excellent. Best player so far
Not for the first few games, like i said, Houghton and coaching/physio team will hope for no injuries and for the players to get a feel again then those silly mistakes will have to stop and shape and tactics will be worked on.

Not saying this is fact but in my head makes sense.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Had a cheeky fiver on us to still end up winning at 8/1. Be rude not to.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not for the first few games, like i said, Houghton and coaching/physio team will hope for no injuries and for the players to get a feel again then those silly mistakes will have to stop and shape and tactics will be worked on.

It's the same mistakes Bong was making last season though.

It's Hughton by the way

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Don’t agree, as per my post and not what I’ve experienced.

There are always small things introduced, these are the times to do it, you will then nurture (with other personnel, to test) or park it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here