Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official FC St Gallen v Brighton and Hove Albion Matchday Thread

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not allowed to comment on mistakes then for those following on NSC then?

Or even comment on a discussion forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ignore twattish comments like that. He didn't even watch the game :ffsparr:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Signed up again to SeagullTV after seeing you lot talking about the game and was very pleased with the coverage. None of the close ups you get of the crowd and managers that seem the obsession with normal TV coverage. Winds me up!
As a first friendly I thought it wasn’t too bad. Good to see the young players involved.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Signed up again to SeagullTV after seeing you lot talking about the game and was very pleased with the coverage. None of the close ups you get of the crowd and managers that seem the obsession with normal TV coverage. Winds me up!
As a first friendly I thought it wasn’t too bad. Good to see the young players involved.

Lol i signed up again also because of this. Don't normally get commentators or replays. Very good though. Commentator made some poor errors but we can forgive him for that.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Don't think people are to bothered with the score to be honest. It's some of the performances which were utter woeful. Bernardo looks slow and shit. Bong making mistakes again.Already question marks over our fall backs. again.

White has been excellent. Best player so far

Calm down people its a pre season friendly, how can you call a player "shit" after one friendly game,the players you think have done well today might turn out to be the ones you call "shit " after the first couple of premier league games, ffs just give the players a chance especially the new players.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Calm down people its a pre season friendly, how can you call a player "shit" after one friendly game,the players you think have done well today might turn out to be the ones you call "shit " after the first couple of premier league games, ffs just give the players a chance especially the new players.
Same every season infact the promotion year we lost most of them means f all.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
How did Gyokeres do?

Boy amongst men is definitely harsh. He was outmuscled a couple of times but he showed some decent touches and good vision on a number of occasions. He kept finding shots blocked and I think his only real effort on goal ended up being a tame one, but then he spent most of his time playing as a winger rather than out and out striker.

Showed promise.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
White looked very calm and composed and looks a excellent prospect , that's not Gyokeres natural position from what i saw of him last season , and frankly he had next to no service at all , so a bit early writing him off imo , when you consider the apparently 75%-80% , effort ratio put in per player in friendlies on average in pre season games this looked round about par for the course in that respect ,Locadia looked completely out of sorts and of all the players on show today he impressed me the least , i have always liked Suttner and we definitely perked up when he came on , i think we may see a bit more of him this season perhaps .

I'm just happy iv'e been able to watch what i paid for via the Seagulls TV thing , as last season was a diabolical service , fingers crossed it will carry on as it started this season .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Boy amongst men is definitely harsh. He was outmuscled a couple of times but he showed some decent touches and good vision on a number of occasions. He kept finding shots blocked and I think his only real effort on goal ended up being a tame one, but then he spent most of his time playing as a winger rather than out and out striker.

Showed promise.

Yes, this.

Was always going to be a step up, but he had a shot saved after a smart turn.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Overall, it was a run out, the Murray knock is a concern, but hopefully crutches etc are precautionary.

I think Bernado is not a right back, but he was okay. Bong was doing fine, but it was a bad error.

Stephens looked good, White comfortable, one beautiful Gross turn (missed it all Summer). Knockaert keen.....

Good for Tomer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Overall, it was a run out, the Murray knock is a concern, but hopefully crutches etc are precautionary.

I think Bernado is not a right back, but he was okay. Bong was doing fine, but it was a bad error.

Stephens looked good, White comfortable, one beautiful Gross turn (missed it all Summer). Knockaert keen.....

Good for Tomer.

I have an issue with Bernardo becaused on his own admission he can play any position across the back four so to say he is not a right back is a bit churlish. I like Gykores and consider him to be a great prospect that many wanted included in the squad at the end of the season but I believe that it is a big step up that he is not yet ready for but he will be one day, perhaps in 12 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here