Jan 11, 2012
E38E133E-25D1-4C39-9A67-5644F34B9782.jpeg

Farewell boys it’s been emotional :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I see Mr Tumble posted a later clarification that the ‘day to change things’ message was ‘NOTHING to do with football’.

Hasn’t quite explained why he also dropped the Palace logo from his bio, when he posted it. That was also presumably not football related...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see Mr Tumble posted a later clarification that the ‘day to change things’ message was ‘NOTHING to do with football’.

Hasn’t quite explained why he also dropped the Palace logo from his bio, when he posted it. That was also presumably not football related...

He's going to become a grime artist ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

635892940393922474-1747825754_pay-attention-to-me.gif

I think its a case of...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
View attachment 99222

If by 'emotional' you in fact mean 'toe-curlingly embarrassing,' then for once we're in full agreement.

What is your personal highlight?

1. The big welcome display they arranged for the manager you binned off after 4 games at the start of last season?
2. Offering to fight your own players on the pitch?
3. Offering to fight your own players after the game in the street?
4. Or my favourite - when they vandalised your own coach?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sorry to dissapoint you , or maybe would make you smile ... I only joined recently , only been lurking for a few weeks with all the excitement .. though a BHA fan since I was around 8 (now many many many moons ago)

Been in Grimsby since 2012 , previously was born & bred in Brighton , moved out to Sompting in late 80's before a move even more west to Plymouth in 2000

Born &. Bred you say, the plot thickens......

Even your own manager has said there’s not much money, it ain’t rocket science.

THERES NO MONEY!!!

No, no, no, that’s Woy with some classic reverse psychology, they’ve really got loads to spend but aren’t going to tell anyone so they can get all their world class signings on the cheap.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

He also dropped the Ivory Coast one. I will be glad when this is all over either way.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Speaking of Bromley, have you got another friendly against them this season?

A great opportunity to blow off the cobwebs and stick a hatful past a bunch of pub players, plus Palace might get something from it too.

Our past it players seem to do okay against you lot though.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
View attachment 99222

Is the bloke holding the pint in the bottom left hand corner the one who has to go to the bar all the time as everyone else in that photo looks like they will currently be enjoying 6 weeks off before they’ve got to start worrying about looming GCSE exams.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So the Bromley chairman has initmate knowledge of our finances then, thanks for clearing that up.

Don’t take any notice of sheebo , he’s abit different to the normal Brighton fan .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He might be going where the fanatics are going? Looks like they will no longer be any more.

For those that don't want to click the link and get infected - Must add, comments are good.

Unique Opportunity to move your season ticket to Lower Holmesdale Block B

CPFC has been advised by the Holmesdale Fanatics that they will no longer be present as an organised group at the front of block B of the Lower Holmesdale stand.

The club would like to thank the HF for their fantastic, vibrant and passionate support - especially the brilliant displays at Selhurst Park and their outstanding contribution to the 2013 and 2016 Wembley finals.*

In collaboration with the group, the Box Office has always held back 100 seats at the front of block B for exclusive use by HF members. As all Palace fans know, this is the most vibrant, passionate and noisy part of the stadium but it has previously been impossible for other supporters to purchase season tickets in this “singing section”.*

We now have a unique opportunity to offer these seats in the front rows of Lower Holmesdale Block B to vocal supporters who currently have season tickets in other blocks (or further back in Block B) and who would now like to move to this area.

We expect demand to be extremely high so supporters who are interested in moving to the front of Block B are asked to email the Box Office immediately with their details quoting “Block B” in the subject box.

Furthermore, the club is very keen for the tradition of flags, banners and drums to continue in the block. If any supporters are interested in this they should e-mail Sharon.lacey@cpfc.co.uk who will be happy to put them in touch with each other and assist in getting approval from the stadium manager and safety officials

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=275926

Quite tempted to email lovely Sharon myself and see what she has in mind for this new Holmesdale FunZone. Anyone else?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
So Brighton won one game you won one game and the other was a draw.

Don’t think okay is the right word considering the wages your players are on.

Now now, let them have their straws to clutch at, after all they need something to show for 5 seasons in the Premier League and around half a billion pounds in TV money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here