Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You're one of those "I've got to have the last word" tits aren't you. So go ahead. I'll leave you to it and you can say what you like without reply. Although I reserve my right to correctly call you a **** in future.

Regards,

LL

Yes but as we have already established not to my face. It was wonderful having this battle of wits with you. Unfortunately much like life, you lose.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes but as we have already established not to my face.
Oo, tough guy.
It was wonderful having this battle of wits with you. Unfortunately much like life, you lose.
That's pathetic, just because he said he'd let you have the last word. He said he didn't realise that the word was offensive and he apologised for using it. Not sure what more he can do. Plenty of people don't realise what the word means.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oo, tough guy.
That's pathetic, just because he said he'd let you have the last word. He said he didn't realise that the word was offensive and he apologised for using it. Not sure what more he can do. Plenty of people don't realise what the word means.

i didn't!
ta!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Another day, another midfielder turns Palace down.
Younis Belhanda, Moroccan international has said he’d rather stay at Galatasaray than move to England.
I think he was being polite, what he meant was he’d rather be anywhere on Earth than Selhurst.

Younis Belhanda, Moroccan international has said he’d rather stay at Galatasaray than move to England.
I think he was being polite, what he meant was he’d rather be anywhere on Earth than Selhurst.

What a shame - Belhanda playing for bellends has a nice ring to it !

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Probably worried about crime levels in the area, safer to stay in Istanbul.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

How many players is that they've been turned down by? Gonalons, Grujic and quite possibly Kouyate as well. How embarrassing.

Watched Belhanda for Dynamo Kyiv many times- absolute shite.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How many players is that they've been turned down by? Gonalons, Grujic and quite possibly Kouyate as well. How embarrassing.

Watched Belhanda for Dynamo Kyiv many times- absolute shite.

We've had a lucky escape then . Still , our new midfielder isn't too shabby .

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Haha and now they want an attacking midfielder/forward who has gone exactly 50 league games without a goal, last one being in a 3-0 win in 2016. Not to mention he wants 80k per week.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Haha and now they want an attacking midfielder/forward who has gone exactly 50 league games without a goal, last one being in a 3-0 win in 2016. Not to mention he wants 80k per week.

He's not an attacking midfielder. He played in defensive midfield for Schalke last season. He's also incredibly talented and would represent arguably the best signing of any side this season if we can pull it off.

And he wants more than 80k per week :moo:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's not an attacking midfielder. He played in defensive midfield for Schalke last season. He's also incredibly talented and would represent arguably the best signing of any side this season if we can pull it off.

You have in depth knowledge of every signing made by every club then do you? More delusion from a Palace fan

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bringing Vicente Guiata to the club was an excellent piece of business. He was very highly rated in Spain and replaces our weakest player from last season in Hennessey.

Yep, we get it. We've established earlier in the thread, that your new keeper, is excellent business, whilst all of our signings are 'untested' in the PL, therefore a risk.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Yep, we get it. We've established earlier in the thread, that your new keeper, is excellent business, whilst all of our signings are 'untested' in the PL, therefore a risk.

I didn't say that. If I were a Brighton fan I'd be delighted with the window so far.

You have in depth knowledge of every signing made by every club then do you? More delusion from a Palace fan

I like watching football and I've kept track of the major signings coming into the PL, yeah.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Meyer is an excellent footballer, so it would be a shame if he ended up at Palace. At the same time though, he wants massive wages (turned down Arsenal and Marseilles’ best offers) and is known to have attitude problems. In those respects, he seems a good fit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here