Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Crystal Palace are set to launch an audacious bid to sign free agent midfielder Yaya Touré. (Source: Sun Sport)

someone said this is silly seaon, but thats just daft. dont know why journalist waste their time. someone with the ego of Toure is hardly going to leave league leaders and go to club at the other end of the table in the wrong part of London.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You're not my mate. You're an irritating Palace gimp who is posting on the Brighton forum. To normal people I am very polite.

It's a figure of speech soppy. You take the internet too seriously, then again it's all some people have. Brightons gain is certainly Sheffields loss.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Crystal Palace are set to launch an audacious bid to sign free agent midfielder Yaya Toure. according to the Sun

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Crystal Palace are set to launch an audacious bid to sign free agent midfielder Yaya Toure. according to the Sun

They do love to spend after all .

If he gets subbed he’ll accuse old Woy of being a racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's a figure of speech soppy. You take the internet too seriously, then again it's all some people have. Brightons gain is certainly Sheffields loss.
Hilarious. I "take the internet too seriously" but you're the little girl chucking her toys out of the pram because I offended your delicate feelings.

I'd leave it if I were you as you're not exactly welcome here anyway. You Palace tit.

Oh and you needed a few apostrophes there to try to make grammatical sense.

Haven't used the internet much today as I've been out with the nipper and his mate playing golf and then doing a barbecue for them and the family.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Hilarious. I "take the internet too seriously" but you're the little girl chucking her toys out of the pram because I offended your delicate feelings.

I'd leave it if I were you as you're not exactly welcome here anyway. You Palace tit.

Oh and you needed a few apostrophes there to try to make grammatical sense.

Haven't used the internet much today as I've been out with the nipper and his mate playing golf and then doing a barbecue for them and the family.

You never offended me at all soppy. I just said that the word Mong is not a nice word, unfortunately this went over your head. As for grammatical errors, is that all you have lol. I am replying to a **** on the internet, not writing an English literature essay. Thanks for telling me what you were doing today, I was very entertained by that. I also played golf today, what do I win?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Mr Tumble in his normal football playing position:

Clown.jpg

He really is a good player at a tinpot club, shame he is also one of the biggest cheats in football...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If that wasn’t enough to make Palace fans happy, the Eagles star also flashed a thumbs up into the camera.’

Hang on, he did a THUMBS UP?!

Close this thread. Close it now. Show's over.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My guess is Chelsea. Hazard looks like he’s going and Zaha can stay in London.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I did wonder about that. Either way, Hazards departure will set off some movement across a number of teams.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You never offended me at all soppy. I just said that the word Mong is not a nice word, unfortunately this went over your head. As for grammatical errors, is that all you have lol. I am replying to a **** on the internet, not writing an English literature essay. Thanks for telling me what you were doing today, I was very entertained by that. I also played golf today, what do I win?

You win a medal.
0547e10e9748ff147e9846249a7e53a6.jpg

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

I reckon he will stay for one more season, He wouldn't be playing pre season against Oxford if he was on the brink of moving for big money, But who knows!

If he does move I reckon Chelsea is the most likely place he will move to. Wages will not be a problem there, Easy to get to Cobham from Purley. Can see a deal with Wilf going plus us getting RLC and or Victor Moses back as make weights.

£30M plus those two would be a good deal for all concerned.

Hoping he stays to torment you lot again but good luck to the guy if he gets his big move. He will always be a big hero at Selhurst.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I reckon he will stay for one more season, He wouldn't be playing pre season against Oxford if he was on the brink of moving for big money, But who knows!

If he does move I reckon Chelsea is the most likely place he will move to. Wages will not be a problem there, Easy to get to Cobham from Purley. Can see a deal with Wilf going plus us getting RLC and or Victor Moses back as make weights.

£30M plus those two would be a good deal for all concerned.

Hoping he stays to torment you lot again but good luck to the guy if he gets his big move. He will always be a big hero at Selhurst.
How much are you valuing RLC and Moses for in this proposed deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here