British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
25 million for RLC young England international :ffsparr:

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I reckon he will stay for one more season, He wouldn't be playing pre season against Oxford if he was on the brink of moving for big money, But who knows!

If he does move I reckon Chelsea is the most likely place he will move to. Wages will not be a problem there, Easy to get to Cobham from Purley. Can see a deal with Wilf going plus us getting RLC and or Victor Moses back as make weights.

£30M plus those two would be a good deal for all concerned.

Hoping he stays to torment you lot again but good luck to the guy if he gets his big move. He will always be a big hero at Selhurst.

I very much doubt RLC will want to go back to Palace if he is looking to make a step up. No offence, but that’s not good for him if he has aspirations on a world stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
40m for the pair of them. 25m for RLC and 15m for VM. :)
I think that could be a bit light for both, Moses has established himself in the Chelsea team and £25m for a young English international seems far too small. I’m not sure of their contract lengths but on the face of it, it doesn’t seem like much of a deal for Chelsea.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Here’s a quote from after today’s game.

‘Zaha replied: “Why does everyone suddenly think I’m leaving?….Nothing’s happening!”

If that wasn’t enough to make Palace fans happy, the Eagles star also flashed a thumbs up into the camera.’
Mr Tumble Zaha.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Knew that was coming. Yes they most certainly are.

We do not generate enough revenue as a club outside of tv money. Its all ffp. Hence thenew stand. Our owners have buckets of cash, thats not the issue.
If they've got that much money, why aren't they building a new ground, instead of just one stand?

Last edited:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I think that could be a bit light for both, Moses has established himself in the Chelsea team and £25m for a young English international seems far too small. I’m not sure of their contract lengths but on the face of it, it doesn’t seem like much of a deal for Chelsea.

They both have 3 seasons left on their contracts. Yes probably a bit light on the valuations, Always good to stitch up Chelsea though!

In light of Richarlison selling for £50m the whole market has gone up another level of madness. Maybe we should be asking for £100m for Wilf :)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
If they've got that much money, why aren't they build a new ground, instead of just one stand?

Come on trigger..it is one of the best grounds in world football.. generates an atmosphere that is unrivalled anywhere else in the world..they don’t wont a wonky identikit stadium now..although they could afford to build 5 of them..

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I very much doubt RLC will want to go back to Palace if he is looking to make a step up. No offence, but that’s not good for him if he has aspirations on a world stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLC is a class act who certainly should be playing for a top club. How will he benefit going to Palace? That ain't going to happen. I think the sun has got to the Palace gimps on here; they are coming up with more deluded shit than usual.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They both have 3 seasons left on their contracts. Yes probably a bit light on the valuations, Always good to stitch up Chelsea though!

In light of Richarlison selling for £50m the whole market has gone up another level of madness. Maybe we should be asking for £100m for Wilf :)
I think Everton paid over the odds for Richarlison, I think they paid for potential improvement rather than what he’s worth now. A gamble.

Zaha is more of the finished product. £60/£70m seems about right to me. Palace would be daft to sell at that price, especially with the sell on percentage they need to hand over to Manchester United.

It’s a tricky one for sure and all boils down to how much Zaha wants to go. My guess is he’ll stay at an improved wage until the end of the season, unless Chelsea come in with an offer too good for him to turn down.

peterward

Nov 11, 2009

maybe you could if he spent twice as long on his feet and not flinging himself to the floor

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
Come on trigger..it is one of the best grounds in world football.. generates an atmosphere that is unrivalled anywhere else in the world..they don’t wont a wonky identikit stadium now..although they could afford to build 5 of them..

Zaha, Selhurst, Croydon area.... thats whats so great about the English language, one small word like "dive" can have so many uses

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here