Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
This is straw clutching of the lowest order. Unlike many Palace gimps who frequent this board, you're not stupid, so you're really not doing yourself any favours by posting desperate rubbish like that.

And I don't think news agents have anything to do with this btw.

Zaha is clearly either trying to engineer a move or wants an underserved and unaffordable pay rise of massive proportions. Even with Palace specs on you must be able to see that this is a fact. Why else would all this information be being leaked to the press?

We've seen it all, hundreds of times, with different players and different clubs and it's always the same. What makes your golden boy different?

Stuff that isn’t in the public domain?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
1. Probable as he's said he wants to go.
2. Not broke but making big losses without selling players and with no room to manoeuvre on wages re FFP.
3. Not unless you're relegated. Then it would be a likely outcome.

FACTS.

Can you show me this fact where Zaha said he wants to go?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
2664371.main_image.jpg

I'm a celebrity....GET ME OUT OF HERE

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It occured to me that we need a Mr Tumble smilie.

I am sure it would get some use.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can you show me this fact where Zaha said he wants to go?
Please stop. The FACTS are there for you to look at. It seems strange that the only people unable to use Google or click on a link are Palace mongs.

Even most of your inbred clan are able to look at the facts and say the same thing. Scroll up, I said he either wants to go or he wants more money. So much more money that it will be unaffordable and stupid to pay him that.

This is actually happening. It's real. Spin it how you like. #ringfencedcash

Answer?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Please stop. The FACTS are there for you to look at. It seems strange that the only people unable to use Google or click on a link are Palace mongs.

Even most of your inbred clan are able to look at the facts and say the same thing. Scroll up, I said he either wants to go or he wants more money. So much more money that it will be unaffordable and stupid to pay him that.

This is actually happening. It's real. Spin it how you like. #ringfencedcash

Answer?

Answer is as follows.

Mong is not a very nice word, shows the level you are at.
Inbred, nope fairly sure I'm not that either.
I am very able to click on links and use Google, it does not mean that what is written there is correct. You said Zaha wants to leave and it's a fact. As yet you have only managed to throw a load of insults without actually showing me this 'fact'. We all know Zaha will most probably go, but who knows when. I sometimes envy you lot in having players that teams are not fighting over :lol:
Anyway I'm off to read up on the link between being an internet tough guy and low self esteem.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Answer is as follows.

I always envy you lot in having players that are so good and having a classy Chairman who does not need to sell. I also envy the fact you are not a one man team and we base our 'success' entirely on comparison with Brighton:
Anyway I'm off to read up on the link between being a supporter of a classless club and a great club like Brighton (who I secretly admire).

Sense at last from a Palace supporter.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Not going anywhere. Why are you all taking the media hype as fact. Of course theres interest in Wilf, of course clubs will pay lots of money to acquire him although I would argue bar Chelsea no one will pay what we would want for him. If Hazard were to go, you never no.. Realistically we arent going to let him go with the window closing so soon. Until such time as theres quotes from Wilf saying he wants out I wont be losing any sleep. Lets not forget we played our £70m asset yesterday afternoon, which he scored and assisted in. Thats odd behavior from the club with a potential sale in the offing? We have wealthy owners and Roy has already come out saying we do not need to sell and are not a selling club. Wilf has 4 years remaining. We will decide if or when he goes. Lets not forget we cant even win a game without him.. why would we sell?! There is one issue here however. As you are all aware as Palace fans we are all very fond of Wilf. He is rightly so our talisman and has achieved god like status. Until such time as he ever tried to rock the boat to engineer a move away this will remain the case. Most Palace fans would understand if he were to move on to a top 6 club and show the doubters what he can do after United. He will go at some point im sure, i just dont think its this window. If he had another full season like last, whats he worth then...

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Not going anywhere. Why are you all taking the media hype as fact. Of course theres interest in Wilf, of course clubs will pay lots of money to acquire him although I would argue bar Chelsea no one will pay what we would want for him. If Hazard were to go, you never no.. Realistically we arent going to let him go with the window closing so soon. Until such time as theres quotes from Wilf saying he wants out I wont be losing any sleep. Lets not forget we played our £70m asset yesterday afternoon, which he scored and assisted in. Thats odd behavior from the club with a potential sale in the offing? We have wealthy owners and Roy has already come out saying we do not need to sell and are not a selling club. Wilf has 4 years remaining. We will decide if or when he goes. Lets not forget we cant even win a game without him.. why would we sell?! There is one issue here however. As you are all aware as Palace fans we are all very fond of Wilf. He is rightly so our talisman and has achieved god like status. Until such time as he ever tried to rock the boat to engineer a move away this will remain the case. Most Palace fans would understand if he were to move on to a top 6 club and show the doubters what he can do after United. He will go at some point im sure, i just dont think its this window. If he had another full season like last, whats he worth then...

Shame he won't sign that new deal with you though isn't it

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

We all know that if he did leave this window, it would knock your squad down several notches.
The chances of you being able to replace him and get good value for your money would be nigh on impossible.

You're probably right that he won't leave, but it's thoroughly enjoyable watching you lot squirm.
Enjoy the rest of the window!

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
We all know that if he did leave this window, it would knock your squad down several notches.
The chances of you being able to replace him and get good value for your money would be nigh on impossible.

You're probably right that he won't leave, but it's thoroughly enjoyable watching you lot squirm.
Enjoy the rest of the window!

100% this. Irreplaceable

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I think he is ready to go, but not necessarily desperate to go. I also think the £70m fee being asked for is mad and they will be very lucky if they receive it, then again they might value him that high as they don't want to sell him.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We have wealthy owners and Roy has already come out saying we do not need to sell and are not a selling club.

Funny that Woy was all over the press a few days ago saying how you didn’t have a lot of money to spend and any purchases would have to be funded by player sales.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...league-rivals-warns-roy-hodgson-a3889131.html

https://www.askfans.co.uk/news/roy-hodgson-crystal-palace-survival

Maybe your owners aren’t as rich as you think they are.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Answer is as follows.

I am very able to click on links and use Google, it does not mean that what is written there is correct. You said Zaha wants to leave and it's a fact. As yet you have only managed to throw a load of insults without actually showing me this 'fact'. We all know Zaha will most probably go, but who knows when. I sometimes envy you lot in having players that teams are not fighting over :lol:
Anyway I'm off to read up on the link between being an internet tough guy and low self esteem.

Mong is not a very nice word.

Really? Is that it? You go to you your bitterest rivals message board and whinge that a word is 'not nice'. I will now be as polite as I possibly can and remark that I guess you were not attending matches in the 70's and 80's? Apart from that :lol::lol::lol:

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Funny that Roy was all over the press a few days ago saying how you didn’t have a lot of money to spend and any purchases would have to be funded by player sales.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...league-rivals-warns-roy-hodgson-a3889131.html

https://www.askfans.co.uk/news/roy-hodgson-crystal-palace-survival

Maybe your owners aren’t as rich as you think they are.

Knew that was coming. Yes they most certainly are.

We do not generate enough revenue as a club outside of tv money. Its all ffp. Hence thenew stand. Our owners have buckets of cash, thats not the issue. Weve spent massivly last couple of seasons - bought our way out of trouble and its worked. Unfortunately it appears we are now paying for it. I can really profess to understanding fully the accounting at Palace. Havent we been persecuted for wrecklessness before? Of course we could go out and break ffp rules like Bournemouth for example. Our wage bill is also pretty ****ed so this also needs to be remedied. Whats the alternative, sell Zaha and massively limit our first 11 or take the money and sign a few lesser players. Keep Zaha I say all day long.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not going anywhere. Why are you all taking the media hype as fact.

We have wealthy owners

If he had another full season like last, whats he worth then...

Because its fun winding you lot up?

Really, care to offer any evidence of that, like proven funding?

About the same as before, still has the United failure on his CV.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Answer is as follows.

I am very able to click on links and use Google, it does not mean that what is written there is correct. You said Zaha wants to leave and it's a fact. As yet you have only managed to throw a load of insults without actually showing me this 'fact'. We all know Zaha will most probably go, but who knows when. I sometimes envy you lot in having players that teams are not fighting over [emoji38]

Mummy! The nasty boy said a horrid word to me!

Grow a pair and try actually answering a question directly. You're a Palace fan on a Brighton forum and you're crying about being insulted. Do you realise how pathetic that is?

"Internet tough guy"? I didn't realise that that was the new name for telling the truth.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here