Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Don’t be thick.. I haven’t got time to go through all interviews but you very well know he insinuated it. I saw the interview!

You have been caught out talking bollox and can't provide any evidence to back your fantasy story, Just making yourself look a very silly little boy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyway I think the answer to the question at the beginning of the thread is nowhere. Which is annoying as they keep their best player.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
It's gone a little something like this;

Wilf: I want to leave and join a big club

Palace: No, we don't want you to go. Would another £25K a week convince you to stay?

Wilf: No, I'm not signing that, I've made my decision, I want to leave.

*No club bid for him*

*Deadline passes*

Wilf: Actually, can i have that extra £25K a week?

Palace: Certainly.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Love Palace spinning the fact that no other club thinks he's worth anything like what they do into a win.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

I've got to admit, that did make me chuckle.

It reminds me of this photo:

trump-farage.jpg

Just who exactly is the bigger ****?:shrug:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Love Palace spinning the fact that no other club thinks he's worth anything like what they do into a win.

We have a very valuable asset that we were desperate to keep. Chelsea and Spurs both wanted to sign Zaha but weren't willing to pay our £75m asking price. As a result, we get to keep our best player. Zaha is rewarded with a new contract which ensures that he's kept happy and means that Palace are far more likely to enjoy a successful season. This is an excellent outcome for Palace and most certainly constitutes a win.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We have a very valuable asset that we were desperate to keep. Chelsea and Spurs both wanted to sign Zaha but weren't willing to pay our £75m asking price. As a result, we get to keep our best player. Zaha is rewarded with a new contract which ensures that he's kept happy and means that Palace are far more likely to enjoy a successful season. This is an excellent outcome for Palace and most certainly constitutes a win.

'Rewarded'? Rewarded for not being sold?

'kept happy'?

Why did he need to be 'rewarded' or 'kept happy', given that he loves Palace and never wanted to leave?

Ultimately we all know he wants to play for a bigger club, so he really isn't 'happy' at all. Sure he'll accept the extra wedge on top of his already enormous wedge, to ease his frustration, but we all know he still has the same ambitions that he had yesterday.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Don’t worry this thread could kick start again in January / August / January / August .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here