Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well said . Will Edna act I wonder ?

Why single out Edna? She is just one of several moderators on this forum.

There is a small triangle in the bottom left of every post to report a post, so use it, and a moderator will deal with the post as they see fit.
You trying to implicate one moderator is not acceptable. Anyone would think you had an agenda.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why single out Edna? She is just one of several moderators on this forum.

There is a small triangle in the bottom left of every post to report a post, so use it, and a moderator will deal with the post as they see fit.
You trying to implicate one moderator is not acceptable. Anyone would think you had an agenda.

You're quite correct , I should have said bozza . Anyhow I'm going to report a post now cheers .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Operation Thread Derail is a success.

Now, back to Dwayne Dibbley.
IMG_1151.JPG

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Thats the problem, words have usages and not meanings. Therefore it's as much about what the person writing it means as the person reading it. This subject really isn't as straight forward as people think.

Watch it. Using that phrase "straight forward" may be offensive to some gay people and may get reported.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
You don't really get sarcasm do you.
Oh silly me that's sarcasm is it, so I obviously don't get it. So for my benefit which part of these posts represent 's the sarcasm. That he is better than Gareth Bale, R Madrid or Barca will be in for him, the sums of £100+million for him or even Bale used as part of the deal for Zaha joining Madrid

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Think he's practiceing his diving off Newhaven harbour arm this summer good pre season

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here