Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Heard from a reliable source (my mate is mates with the Bromley physio who is mates with the franchise 2010 one) that Zaha is desperate to leave in this window and has had a spat with Parish. Apparently a lot of players have lost respect for Parish since he failed to ban the hooded knobs who injured the stewards and stole real palace fans tickets that night, after promising to. I heard Puncheons sister was one who was refused entry despite having a ticket and ruffed up by the ultras too. From what I’m told, Zaha and Benteke go into the physio room and demand to be treated straight away as they’re ‘top earners’. Heard of a palace player even throwing a youth teamed off the treatment table as they has a sore big toe - all is not well there at the franchise - worst it’s been in all 8 years of existence apparently :(

Very funny. :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would love to, although living in Dorset these days I don’t get to many Bromley games any more.

Next time I do go, I’ll happily meet up for the game and maybe a few beers in the Brickies or the Raven Bar.

Dorset - what a lovely part of the world. [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] is up for Bromley one day. Could be a tidy day out that.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Dorset - what a lovely part of the world. [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] is up for Bromley one day. Could be a tidy day out that.

I agreed to go there before with you but you didn't fancy it at the end . A few of my mates go there regularly so when you're next in the directors box there let me know and I'll come and say hello .

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Palace love their hyperbole. The last 6 games were good, you won 4 and drew 2 but that totally ignores the fact that the previous 6 games to that you won once and lost 5 (that win was part of a sequence of just 1 win in 10 games). So from relegation form to world beaters in 6 games. There really is no middle ground with our Croydon friends.

And what your quote also ignores is the upturn in form co-incided with getting injured players back on the pitch. We have those players available again plus quality new additions....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And what your quote also ignores is the upturn in form co-incided with getting injured players back on the pitch. We have those players available again plus quality new additions....

There’s no doubt you have a top half squad and should be making the top 6 after so many years in the premier. I think Roy has the ability to guide you to the top 6 for sure.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agreed to go there before with you but you didn't fancy it at the end . A few of my mates go there regularly so when you're next in the directors box there let me know and I'll come and say hello .

Sure thing. I’ll have a word with my contacts and see if I can get us VIP. I reckon some of your pals are the same ones I know who changed clubs tbf - there’s hundreds of them who left Palace03 in 2010

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sure thing. I’ll have a word with my contacts and see if I can get us VIP. I reckon some of your pals are the same ones I know who changed clubs tbf - there’s hundreds of them who left Palace03 in 2010

I'll stand with the deserters on the terracing thanks . It would be good to put a face to a name though if you still feel up to it .

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Heard from a reliable source (my mate is mates with the Bromley physio who is mates with the franchise 2010 one) that Zaha is desperate to leave in this window and has had a spat with Parish. Apparently a lot of players have lost respect for Parish since he failed to ban the hooded knobs who injured the stewards and stole real palace fans tickets that night, after promising to. I heard Puncheons sister was one who was refused entry despite having a ticket and ruffed up by the ultras too. From what I’m told, Zaha and Benteke go into the physio room and demand to be treated straight away as they’re ‘top earners’. Heard of a palace player even throwing a youth teamed off the treatment table as they had a sore big toe - all is not well there at the franchise - worst it’s been in all 8 years of existence apparently :(

Apparently a lot of lower league players at clubs like Bromley don’t consider the CP2010FC players as real footballers as they were just placed in the 2nd tier and this is why many want out of the franchise this year.

I presume they'd have to throw youth team players out of the treatment room altogether at that excuse for a training ground if more than one person needed to use it.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I presume they'd have to throw youth team players out of the treatment room altogether at that excuse for a training ground if more than one person needed to use it.

The academy and the training grounds are at separate locations, with their own separate specific physio staff. It’s funny you even think anything different. :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Doggie, I am shocked and astounded.

You’ve got mates??

:wozza:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Heard from a reliable source (my mate is mates with the Bromley physio who is mates with the franchise 2010 one) that Zaha is desperate to leave in this window and has had a spat with Parish. Apparently a lot of players have lost respect for Parish since he failed to ban the hooded knobs who injured the stewards and stole real palace fans tickets that night, after promising to. I heard Puncheons sister was one who was refused entry despite having a ticket and ruffed up by the ultras too. From what I’m told, Zaha and Benteke go into the physio room and demand to be treated straight away as they’re ‘top earners’. Heard of a palace player even throwing a youth teamed off the treatment table as they had a sore big toe - all is not well there at the franchise - worst it’s been in all 8 years of existence apparently :(

Apparently a lot of lower league players at clubs like Bromley don’t consider the CP2010FC players as real footballers as they were just placed in the 2nd tier and this is why many want out of the franchise this year.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

You also fail to note your up turn in form was at the end of the season, when your opponents included 2 sides that ended up relegated and Leicester and Bournemouth who it could be argued were already on the beach. Like I said nothing but Palace hyperbole

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The academy and the training grounds are at separate locations, with their own separate specific physio staff. It’s funny you even think anything different. :)

I'd walk away from this line of bantz, if I were you. I can guarantee that [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] knows a great deal more about the Crystal Palace training ground set up than you do.

Where is the 'academy' now? Is it at Goals? Or still the little public 3G out the back of the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'd walk away from this line of bantz, if I were you. I can guarantee that [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] knows a great deal more about the Crystal Palace training ground set up than you do.

Where is the 'academy' now? Is it at Goals? Or still the little public 3G out the back of the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre?

It’s at both but we’ve just acquired the goals site and that will be re developed to house the academy . I’m sure not andy naylor will confirm this .

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

How come you are allowed to have mates then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll stand with the deserters on the terracing thanks . It would be good to put a face to a name though if you still feel up to it .

I think she’s worried you’re going to try and give her a pull [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here