Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Well done for calling him out.
As a father of a disabled son, it is very offensive, but his raging hatred of all things Palace clouds his judgement.
Sometimes people cross the boundaries, and he does frequently.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
As a father of a disabled son, it is very offensive, but his raging hatred of all things Palace clouds his judgement.

Well said . Will Edna act I wonder ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Well said . Will Edna act I wonder ?

Here they come,clambering up to try and reach the summit of the moral high ground.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Here they come,clambering up to try and reach the summit of the moral high ground.

What are you on about ?
It’s ignorance, and words like that and “ mongs” shouldn’t be excepted in the 21st century.
It’s nothing about the moral high ground you idiot.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What are you on about ?
It’s ignorance, and words like that and “ mongs” shouldn’t be excepted in the 21st century.
It’s nothing about the moral high ground you idiot.

I’m not saying Easy10 can justify his use of that language in anyway, my point is you and dougie just can’t wait to wade in with your sanctimonious holier than thou comments.
Would you be saying the same if he was a Palace fan? I some how doubt it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I’m not saying Easy10 can justify his use of that language in anyway, my point is you and dougie just can’t wait to wade in with your sanctimonious holier than thou comments.

Of course I bloody would.
If you read my earlier post, I feel quite strongly about this type of “ banter’ .
Anyway, crack on, I’ll leave you to it.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

I think you are missing the point, football banter between rival fans is one thing but this is something else entirely and anyone is entitled to call it out.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I have also used words that I now know have caused offence and I apologise. I never intended offence. I generally try to use terms of abuse that are plain daft, like cockwomble. I have not yet used 'cocksmoker' because I have not wanted to offend cocksmokers. Hacks me off that the fun police interfere with bungle**** though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I’m genuinely sorry to hear that pal - and have the utmost respect for parents like you. You’re right, some things are waaaaaay more important than football.

I personally had a lovely Aunty with downs, so really hate the word mong.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Of course I bloody would.
If you read my earlier post, I feel quite strongly about this type of “ banter’ .
Anyway, crack on, I’ll leave you to it.
Have to agree my daughter has special needs it's hard going

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Can I bring this thread back on track, as the deluded twats up the road, after seeing Mr Tumble score two goals are now saying they think he will be on his way to R Madrid or Barca He is now better than Bale and they will soon be offered Bale + huge sums of money for the diving cheat.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can I ring this thread back on track, as the deluded twats up the road, after seeing Mr Tumble score two goals are now saying they think he will be on his way to R Madrid or Barca He is now better than Bale and they will soon be offered Bale + huge sums of money for the diving cheat.

That level of delusion should be admired in my opinion.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I did pull LLcoolJ up on calling people mongs the other day. He genuinely thought I just mentioned it as I felt insulted, he did not seem to get that it is out of order to use such words. If I or anyone else came on here calling people's queers or poofs, I would be jumped on by the outraged masses and banned. But calling people mongs and spacks seems acceptable.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Can I bring this thread back on track, as the deluded twats up the road, after seeing Mr Tumble score two goals are now saying they think he will be on his way to R Madrid or Barca He is now better than Bale and they will soon be offered Bale + huge sums of money for the diving cheat.

You don't really get sarcasm do you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I did pull LLcoolJ up on calling people mongs the other day. He genuinely thought I just mentioned it as I felt insulted, he did not seem to get that it is out of order to use such words. If I or anyone else came on here calling people's queers or poofs, I would be jumped on by the outraged masses and banned. But calling people mongs and spacks seems acceptable.
People need educating, that's all. People here certainly understand that the first terms you mention are not ok (not sure how strict they are on your forum with those terms), but several people here don't seem to get that the latter words are not ok.

When you see people post them, report the posts. I mean, not that that will make any difference, but at least you've tried.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here