Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
You can all keep telling yourselves that he's leaving. Every time a new post is made more deluded fools believe it. The trouble is though there is this pesky thing called reality that is getting in the way of all of your summer's wishes coming true.

Will is going nowhere.

And to make things even more miserable for you, we are strengthening our squad with genuine quality players. The form we were in at the end of last season was top 7 or 8. I can see no reason why this will not be achievable again. Maybe, just maybe even a smidgen better.

I don't like to say I told you so...etc etc..

And 149 pages? You aren't obsessed with Wilf at all are you? Oh, no sireeeeee, not at all...:)

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Strange the Palllllllace are so pleased to keep one player and admit that if he is/was sold, they would likely go down.

I can’t think of any of our players who would we say that about. Of course he’s talented, but to rely almost SOLELY on him. Wow.

I guess you are not that bright really larus, but have you ever heard of sarcasm?

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
From the moment Palace put that utterly ridiculous price tag on him, he was never going anywhere.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He looked absolutely distraught yesterday while celebrating his goal in our 2-0 win. How did you guys get on?

2-0 defeat at Watford. Do you not have a telly, radio, phone, internet? Things are even worse in South London than I thought.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
He looked absolutely distraught yesterday while celebrating his goal in our 2-0 win. How did you guys get on?

Probably he realised he turned down the chance to have a 20k a week increase when he refused to sign the new contract. I think I would have felt distraught from that scenario. Prince Charming has got him now on a contract for another 3/4 years on the cheap.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I take it you missed his interview where he basically said he wants to leave...but I would expect you lot to spin that somehow!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great to see Mr Tumble sign a new contract. Meanwhile in other news, children's CBeebies star Justin Fletcher is doing the voiceover for Farmageddon: Shaun The Sheep Movie II next year.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Congrats on keeping hold of their talisman.

As I said earlier in the thread (or it may have been one of the others) it's nice to know that our pantomime villain will be there a little bit longer.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:
No, what's funny is he's getting 20k more a week when your income to wages is ****ed [emoji16].

Better hope your one man team don't get a long term injury with all the thugs on opposition team trying to take him out with out protection from the ref.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So between Zaha and Mad Max, they are pocketing £300k PER WEEK :lolol:

Those unpaid creditors must be DELIGHTED for the lads. Still, they got their 1.9p in the pound so they can't grumble too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here