Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your greatest player literally contributed 29 games to your club. In the championship jeez
You raised the question about the best players ever to have played for our clubs, and you foolishly said Zaha was the best. People have explained that you're wrong, so now you're moving the goal posts and saying they had to have played more than 29 games, and those games had to have been in the top flight?

Vicente's best days were clearly before he joined us, just like Wright's best days were after he left you. But when in his prime, Vicente was without question a better player than Zaha. As was Wright, and Lawrenson.

In that case I raise you Edgar Davids .
Another top player in his prime, in a different league to Haha.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What's the betting you go and start a thread on the away end of the BBS about Bozza banning TypicalPalace?

Edit. It's already being discussed on one of there threads and they want [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] to make an appearance over there.

Ha ha! I don't wade through swamps. My trainers are too expensive.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Wow you really are a dim witted dullard. Go back to posting on the kodi thread or better still **** off back to the palace forums

Sorry to disappoint but we have moved on from Kodi. There's an app for all that now and it's a lot better. As for being dim witted, I would need a spike in my head to drop to your level of intelligence.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Good one. Gross was an excellent signing for you and is certainly worth far more than you paid for him, but he's not in the same ballpark as Zaha and you know it.

Agree, he is a lot more effective. There is no doubt that Zaha is good, but he is a Bit of a Harlem Globetrotter. His stats were good last year but have been very poor before. Plus there is his tendency to fall over a bit too much. Totally overrated by Palace and you have had much better players in the past, Don Rogers, Lombardo, Kenny Samson. As for us we had loads better, his record does not get near the likes of Zamora, Peter Ward. Skill wise Vicente wins hands down in my book. A very good player but the stats back up the fact since being a Palace first team player his has
Not really hit the top that a player with his ability should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albionite

May 20, 2009
Sorry to disappoint but we have moved on from Kodi. There's an app for all that now and it's a lot better. As for being dim witted, I would need a spike in my head to drop to your level of intelligence.

Did you get that retort from the playground, :ffsparr:

Maybe you should join up with dougie another sad no mark gimp who spends all day on here

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills