Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I really get fed up when this is rolled out as a defence of how Palace stitched up these organisations and you stating that Johns Ambulance didn't lose out is B*ll*cks.
They were owed by Crystal Palace FC £19,405 and received a cheque for the sum of £16k from fans of many clubs and collected by Palace fans.I that a £3,405 loss.
They also conveniently forget the £22,901 owed to the London Ambulance Service, but that's OK.

wait for the WHAT ABOUT.....

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I really get fed up when this is rolled out as a defence and you stating that Johns Ambulance didn't lose out is B*ll*cks.
They were owed by Crystal Palace FC £19,405 and received a cheque for the sum of £16k from fans of many clubs and collected by Palace fans.I that a £3,405 loss.
They also conveniently forget the £22,901 owed to the London Ambulance Service, but that's OK.

This, their clubs hierarchy was willing to see a charity take a near 20 grand hit, and did see the NHS take a near 23 grand loss.

Really, should be something to be ashamed of, but Palace don’t do shame.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Isn't your wage to income the highest in the league? And you say that I am not the full ticket!

What has our wages to income got to do with this conversation? You seem to make a berk of yourself on a subject then move the goalposts to talk about something else. Nutz.:mad:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What has our wages to income got to do with this conversation? You seem to make a berk of yourself on a subject then move the goalposts to talk about something else. Nutz.:mad:

you indicated our wage structure would be the same as yours, bournemouth and southampton in the future....Even Spurs are put off paying Zahahahah the wage you pay him.... The phrase 'all the gear but no idea' was made for Palace!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I would of thought it had everything to do with the subject, because that would imply your running at a loss.....

Again

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Murray is streets ahead of Benteke as many palace fans have admitted. Townsend has gone downhill massively and is a run of the mill plodder - all 4 of our wingers are better. Zaha would be the only player on ability that I’d take but I’d refuse him in our squad as we have a togetherness and a big time Charlie who is also a proven cheat would disrupt things. Prob why Bloom didn’t go for Zaha in the end despite the chance to.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Murray is streets ahead of Benteke as many palace fans have admitted. Townsend has gone downhill massively and is a run of the mill plodder - all 4 of our wingers are better. Zaha would be the only player on ability that I’d take but I’d refuse him in our squad as we have a togetherness and a big time Charlie who is also a proven cheat would disrupt things. Prob why Bloom didn’t go for Zaha in the end despite the chance to.

Blimey :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

It’s well documented from insiders at the club that Bloom was asked if we’d like to negotiate but turned down the chance.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Of a bigger concern will be the absence of Rueben Loftus-Cheek who they must be frantically hoping Chelsea will lend to them for a second season. Despite his injuries last season he still looked their best player..

While I would love him back for the coming season, the idea that RLC was our best player last season is laughable.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
This, their clubs hierarchy was willing to see a charity take a near 20 grand hit, and did see the NHS take a near 23 grand loss.

Really, should be something to be ashamed of, but Palace don’t do shame.

ALWAYS VICTIMS - THEY'RE NEVER TO BLAME!

(It was the fault of Sussex Police that they screwed over LAS & St John's)

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
saying it and doing it are two different things. We've done it consistently for 6 seasons. Get back to me then yeah

Do I really need to show examples of clubs with lovely stadiums and training grounds who have been and gone from the Premier League?

No not really because the clubs with sh*t grounds in the Prem are thankfully in the minority, hence you will always be able to give and examples of clubs being relegated with lovely grounds, but I can only think of one club relegated with a ground that might be a little better than Sh*thurst and they had money problems and went into admin in the Prem. Remember Fratton Park?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here