Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I don't think so. He's rejected an offer of £125k/wk. Half a MILLION pounds a month.

I don't think this is about the money.

Could you please supply evidence that Wilf rejected £125k a week new contract offer from Palace?

Being a mod on here and also the 'voice of reason' I'm sure you wouldn't post complete bollox but i'd love to see concrete evidence of this, thanks.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Could you please supply evidence that Wilf rejected £125k a week new contract offer from Palace?

Being a mod on here and also the 'voice of reason' I'm sure you wouldn't post complete bollox but i'd love to see concrete evidence of this, thanks.

Do you believe he was offered an improved contract? If so, what is your reckoning?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
£170k per week TOTAL cost to Palace, over his contract (including signing on fee, agent's fee, relocation expenses, luncheon vouchers, etc). His wages will officially be £100-£120k per week. If they admit to any higher, then Zaha, Benteke etc will get the hump.

I think you'll find they are already comfortably top of that.
They were second.....but expect they have got to top spot now

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I don't know, Probably only a handful of people do either way. Just requesting evidence as HANS is posting this a fact.

Mate, this is an Internet forum. You need to chill out. I daresay if I went on the Palace forum I'd see at least as much unsubstantiated debate. Nobody needs to provide a reference for what they post if they don't want to.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't know, Probably only a handful of people do either way. Just requesting evidence as HANS is posting this a fact.

It’s very very rare you’ll have concrete evidence of anything like that and you know it. The papers etc se to suggest he rejected the new deal and with his attention seeking social media posts and deletions as well as spineless Parish unfollowing him on twitter etc it’s quite clear all is not right. He wanted to move to Sours last year or Jan too didn’t he by all accounts?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
View attachment 99386

This can't be right...

My first thought was "what the bleeding fukk does he look like?" Then I realised he's paying tribute to a comedy legend:

400full-eddie-hitler.jpg

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Why does he have to do anything? It's our board and if you don't like what is written, leave. We don't have to produce nothing for you lot so kindly do one. Thanks

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Mummy!!!

larus

Just because he’s a mod doesn’t mean anything. IMO he seems to think his opinion equates to facts and definitely pisses quite a few posters off on here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just because he’s a mod doesn’t mean anything. IMO he seems to think his opinion equates to facts and definitely pisses quite a few posters off on here.
Could you please supply evidence?

I'm sure you wouldn't post complete bollox but i'd love to see concrete evidence of this, thanks.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Could you please supply evidence that Wilf is worth £1.25 a week new contract offer from Palace?

Me being a troll on here and also the 'voice of reason', I do post complete bollox but i'd love to see myself wearing concrete boots, thanks.

Corrected for you!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If he pisses you off then he's obviously doing something right. #gammon

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

It's been accepted as common knowledge on BBS, to the point where a few of the deluded idiots were saying that he turned it down because he was happy with 100k a week and didn't want to cost the club more money :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here