Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Big Day Today!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Have a wonderful day, and I hope everything goes as it should do. All the best to you and Rose, and remember, you're not losing a daughter, but gaining a son in law. x

Depending upon who he supports of course!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thanks for all the best wishes :thumbsup: the whole day and night went brilliantly, She got married at 11 o'clock in Cardiff, then we had a 27 mile drive to Southerndown / Ogmore by Sea where we had hired a pubs campsite and held a festival style reception, there was live bands, DJs, outdoor bar, hot and cold food and all the games and bouncy castles you could think off! i was told there was over 270 people there last night!

The wedding car was a 1967 VW camper van it really was amazing!!

The speeches were short as to most conventional weddings but they went well, just me the groom and best man.
I paid for everyone to have at least one drink though I think that got slightly abused! :lol:

The great thing was for most people they could camp in tents last night, I have never seen so many tents!

We finished at 2am this morning, all in all an amazing day!! and the weather was just incredible!!

For anyone that is interested, yep.....I cried!! really didn't think I would be that emotional, how wrong I was :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thanks for all the best wishes :thumbsup: the whole day and night went brilliantly, She got married at 11 o'clock in Cardiff, then we had a 27 mile drive to Southerndown / Ogmore by Sea where we had hired a pubs campsite and held a festival style reception, there was live bands, DJs, outdoor bar, hot and cold food and all the games and bouncy castles you could think off! i was told there was over 270 people there last night!

The speeches were short as to most conventional weddings but they went well, just me the groom and best man.
I paid for everyone to have at least one drink though I think that got slightly abused! :lol:

The great thing was for most people they could camp in tents last night, I have never seen so many tents!

We finished at 2am this morning, all in all an amazing day!! and the weather was just incredible!!

For anyone that is interested, yep.....I cried!! really didn't think I would be that emotional, how wrong I was :)

No shame in that. If I bought a round for 270 people I'd be practically inconsolable.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Sounds as though everyone had a brilliant time. I’m very happy for you and yours...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Glad it all went well, sounds like you had a great day

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here