Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit!

MidSussexSeagull

Nov 24, 2006
Anyone received their pre-order yet? I had an email saying it would be today and I would get a text/email confirming my 1 hour delivery slot;

So far though - nothing.

I received the email on Monday and hadn't heard anything else regarding it. I queried this today with the shop and been advised that they will be delivered tomorrow as it is the on sale date.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If we selected collection from the shop are we able to collect tomorrow do we know?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Your order has been dispatched via our Courier delivery option and is now on its way.

Delivery will be attempted within 1-2 days

Your tracking number is 0 and can be traced at Express & Global's website

I think a mail merge went wrong as 0 for a tracking number seems a bit odd.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like they will be delivered Today as have a couple of emails this morning. DPD said they hadn’t recieved the parcels yesterday.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Anyone who is collecting from the store, had their "Your order is ready" email yet? Alternatively, if there are any eager beavers out there who have already been, was your order ready anyway?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
CB7E3E36-E81E-44AE-8A78-CE6C64B3E052.jpeg

Did Matty Ryan choose the away GK colours?!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Anyone who is collecting from the store, had their "Your order is ready" email yet? Alternatively, if there are any eager beavers out there who have already been, was your order ready anyway?

I have not had the email yet no. I too am keen to know if I can just stroll up and collect.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I pre-ordered for collection from The Amex, but I've heard nothing since the original confirmation email. Should I expect something or can I just rock up and collect?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I have tried calling the club shop too but the number does not work. You press your selection to speak to someone and it just keeps repeating the same message.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
My two orders for store collection are still showing as "Being picked"...despite being ordered on the first day of pre-order too. How long does it fluppin' take to pick 'em?!

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
general comments (and maybe pics) please (Goldilocks style) to help us who haven't ordered yet - ie if you ordered medium is it bigger than you thought or smaller or just right

TIA

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My two orders for store collection are still showing as "Being picked"...despite being ordered on the first day of pre-order too. How long does it fluppin' take to pick 'em?!

Ready for collection I believe:

Thank you for your email.

The collections for the new 18/19 season kits are available to be picked up today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here