Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
*NEW KIT RELEASE DATE*

"Brighton & Hove Albion are pleased to announce the new home and alternative shirts for the 2018/19 season will be revealed on Tuesday 17th July. The kit will be revealed via the club's website and social media channels at 2pm, and will be available to pre-order from the club’s online store, BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com/shop."
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/july/new-kit-revealed-on-tuesday/
:):rave:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Will next season's be more- or less-vile than last season's abomination of offcuts from the sweatshop floor?

el punal

Lets hope Barber has ordered enough shirts this time...!![/QUOTE

Further to your post I have been informed that Paul Barber has cut short his annual holiday, so concerned was he about your comments that he has returned to the UK to ensure that this operation is at the top of his list of priorities.
I am absolutely certain that he has pulled rank on all those staff responsible for this activity, and taken it upon himself to personally oversee this task. No stone will be left unturned in the pursuit of achieving this goal. :drink:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hoping for a Nigera-esq Red Chewits kit from the 90s As our third kit, something totally horrific, not just boring and shit.

As for the home kit, all of the home kits have been fair uninspiring so far. So I am expecting more of the same.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Hoping for a Nigera-esq Red Chewits kit from the 90s As our third kit, something totally horrific, not just boring and shit.

As for the home kit, all of the home kits have been fair uninspiring so far. So I am expecting more of the same.

I would love the Nigeria kit in red and white!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Lets hope Barber has ordered enough shirts this time...!!

I don't think there will be as much demand this season, unless it's a stunning design. Last year, promotion, and the Premier League flashes on the sleeves were the big attraction.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

3rd kit will be last seasons Yellow away kit

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Always love new kit time.

Fully grown men either creaming themselves, getting upset by the design, or throwing a massive wobbler because they've sold out of XXXL by the third day after release.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Always love new kit time.

Fully grown men either creaming themselves, getting upset by the design, or throwing a massive wobbler because they've sold out of XXXL by the third day after release.

I particularly like grown men getting upset by the design of the kit before it's even been announced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here