Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Never heard of him before this window, but now having to crack the beers open in celebration, looks a very exciting signing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'll be honest, I've never seen the lad play but this singing has a really good feel about it. He seems the right player at the right age at the right time and he should address the lack of thrust in our midfield.

I'm pinching myself here, and I love Glenn Murray but the prospect of Bissouma, Gross, Andone, Locadia, Izquierdo and Knockaert tearing into the opposition is particularly exciting.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looks like we paid nearly 15 million for him

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only we could compete with all of palace's new squad strengthening singings.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I'll be honest, I've never seen the lad play but this singing has a really good feel about it. He seems the right player at the right age at the right time and he should address the lack of thrust in our midfield.

I'm pinching myself here, and I love Glenn Murray but the prospect of Bissouma, Gross, Andone, Locadia, Izquierdo and Knockaert tearing into the opposition is particularly exciting.
Agreed very exciting

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Defensive midfielder

Exciting. He looks very cultured for a defensive midfielder not that that's a bad things at all. The standard at the Albion is making massive leaps. This Bernado looks very skilled and composed on the ball too. I might be getting a bit too excited but I don't think relegation is something we're going to be too worried about this coming season.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Most exciting signing for some time. Looks the business. Something that our midfield has been missing. Proper Stephens and this guy could really be the missing link in midfield. Lots of good options now and bench will be even stronger than last season. Hope he does not disappoint.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could be. I've a funny feeling that Gross won't be in our best XI by the end of the season. crazy thought, but this Brighton squad seems to be being improved very rapidly indeed
I think you're rather jumping the gun here.

I believe we haven't even seen the best of Gross yet, due to the general shitehousary that he was playing with.
The thought of Pascal teaming up with players who can move AND score goals is too exciting for words.

If Pascal isn't still my favourite player next May, we are in for a fantastic season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here