Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Anyone know how much we paid for him?

About 15 Million I heard. Not our record transfer.

I can’t believe I said that. About little old Brighton.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
..............Locadia ....... Murray.......... Andone

Jose.... Bissouma.....Stephens .....Propper .....Ak

................................Bernardo.........................

...................................Dunk...........................

..................................Ryan.............................

Makes sense.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Really pleased with this one. Welcome Yves. Well done recruitment team. CB and winger to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Andone, Balogun, Bernado, Bissouma...with apologies to the keepers, who we needed of course. But this is getting rather tremendous isn't it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
And all signed in decent time, long before the first PL games.

The transfer window closing before the season starts has somewhat forced our had a bit, but its great to see players joining with a big chunk of pre-season still remaining.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Andone, Balogun, Bernado, Bissouma...with apologies to the keepers, who we needed of course. But this is getting rather tremendous isn't it.

Lots start with the letter B. Even Button

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And all signed in decent time, long before the first PL games.

The compressed window for PL clubs has undoubtedly played a part in that, the fact that the deadline for PL clubs is 9th August has focussed minds. Not that we were necessarily slouching last year, as we were genuinely unlucky with a deal falling through at the last minute due to someone else getting injured, and an underlying medical condition being uncovered at the 11th hour. But we've been very smart this year - no last-minute panic at the arse-end of the window this time.

Outside of perhaps another CB for cover, I think we're done.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Are we done now? I suppose maybe another CB and another winger? Blimey, last day of the transfer window is going to be boring if we do all of our business early! #Barber out!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The compressed window for PL clubs has undoubtedly played a part in that, the fact that the deadline for PL clubs is 9th August has focussed minds. Not that we were necessarily slouching last year, as we were genuinely unlucky with a deal falling through at the last minute due to someone else getting injured, and an underlying medical condition being uncovered at the 11th hour. But we've been very smart this year - no last-minute panic at the arse-end of the window this time.

Outside of perhaps another CB for cover, I think we're done.

Just me being greedy - an attacking CM with pace, who scores goals. As part of our plan B in matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here