Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think you're rather jumping the gun here.

I believe we haven't even seen the best of Gross yet, due to the general shitehousary that he was playing with.
The thought of Pascal teaming up with players who can move AND score goals is too exciting for words.

If Pascal isn't still my favourite player next May, we are in for a fantastic season.

Exactly. First half of the season Gross was on an entirely different level to the rest. His vision was utterly wasted.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Too short.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Pogba IS a box to box midfielder. For France he basically plays everywhere between defence and attack. He just has the luxury of being given very little defensive responsibility.

I know. I'm sure this guy is too. Just responding to the opinion that Bissouma is a defensive midfielder, because it doesn't sound like that, more Pogba than Stephens

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Well at least we know he's stationary and wearing the shirt, not unaccounted for on the M25....

As long as he's not stationery - although I do like the expression "pushing the envelope", whatever it may mean.

But joking aside, exciting is the word!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
If we go 4.3.3 I think it will look a bit like this:

Propper, Stephens, Bissouma;
Gross, Andone, Izquierdo.

Gross played a lot as the man on the right of a front 3 at his previous club I believe.
In every clip I saw of him at his previous club he played further over to the right so you could be correct. AK really found his feet towards the end of the season though. The big question is what of Locadia?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
In every clip I saw of him at his previous club he played further over to the right so you could be correct. AK really found his feet towards the end of the season though. The big question is what of Locadia?

We know now that something has gotta give. Will it be Knockaert? Murray? Locadia? Gross? Propper? Izquierdo? Or will injuries resolve all that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here