Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This guy looks a real talent, would love to get this over the line. I know i'm now being greedy and overoptimistic, but if we got him, alireza and tau i genuinely believe we could be a 'comfortable' mid-table club

lol

love the optimism and hope you are correct but we have no idea if these players will cut it.

Yes , the names are good and we have hope

Of the 3 this bloke prob has best chance of being ok in the Prem.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
lol

love the optimism and hope you are correct but we have no idea if these players will cut it.

Yes , the names are good and we have hope

Of the 3 this bloke prob has best chance of being ok in the Prem.

Judging our recruitment team's record, i'd say chris, tony and all involved will be fairly certain they can cut it. You're right though, out of the 3 this guy looks the most ready for the physicality of the PL

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Reminds me a bit of Lemina from S'oton. Quick, direct and has a shot on him.

3 goals in 47 games would suggest that the shot he has on him isn't that clinical, or isn't brought out much.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
As far as i can tell - only 2 sources for this - L'Equipe broke the story and The Argus have confirmed it . Everything else is rehashed, copied, reversioned, rewritten.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
As far as i can tell - only 2 sources for this - L'Equipe broke the story and The Argus have confirmed it . Everything else is rehashed, copied, reversioned, rewritten.

You're missing the earlier reports that us and Fulham (presumably now less interested after Seri signed for them) are after him, and talks going well...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

So.

One source then

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
3 goals in 47 games would suggest that the shot he has on him isn't that clinical, or isn't brought out much.

How about assists?

1 in 47 games. Perhaps more of a DM?...

Remember that he's only 21. Any stats need to be in context of how he's been developed so far at Lille. It would be interesting to know his youth team history, it might give some better clues to the type of player he is

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If you're paying that much for a player then he isn't going to be in the squad to make up the numbers like Sidwell, I fancy he'll leapfrog Kayal into 3rd choice CM and push Stephens and Propper hard for a starting berth.

Well what is for sure, is that we don't sign players merely to be 'squad members' any more. I'm sure that all new signings are told, that if they are good enough then they will play. To sign someone just to make up the numbers is a negative step in my view.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Remember that he's only 21. Any stats need to be in context of how he's been developed so far at Lille. It would be interesting to know his youth team history, it might give some better clues to the type of player he is

Sensible reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here