Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] *BURSTING someones BALLOON*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A funny THING happened to BIG Hilda a FEW days ago, she got on the Number 6 at George STREET in a HUFF as I wouldn't BUY her a FULL English and sat next to a STRANGE old man. He said his NAME was Harry and he BLUE up BALLOONS for KIDS parties and things and he had a BAG of them with him. Hilda did her best to IGNORE him but he was persistent and said he didn't like her IGNORING him and he would never IGNORE anyone.

Anyway by the TIME they got to WISH Road he was ASKING her if she wanted her to SEE his POODLE made up of BALLOONS ? He then said he had a REALLY long balloon and DID she want to FEEL it ? He obviously didn't KNOW her as she went BALLISTIC and BURST every BALLOON he had as well as CHINNING him and he started shouting saying some little KIDS party had been RUINED as there were no balloons left now and they would CANCEL the party.

The bus driver kicked them both off at Boundary Road and the WEIRD fellow fled into PORTSALDE but not after he dropped a BUSINESS card saying 'HARRY will TACKLE - balloon FUN and GAMES for PARTIES'. So if anyone has had to cancel a party because of NO balloons then BLAME this weirdo and if I were you then I'd SUE him.

It just goes to SHOW you never know who is BLOWING up BALLOONS these days.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Even more full of hot air than usual.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Having posted what I posted, of course I had to temporarily unblock.

Oh dear. You have to keep focused on your target when you mock. You can't mock the OP and me at the same time, it just turns into a dog's dinner.

Don't allow malice to interfere with comedy, my old fruit.

And....

Reblocked.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Unrest, with a thread title like that, you let yourself down.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
A funny THING happened to BIG Hilda a FEW days ago, she got on the Number 6 at George STREET in a HUFF as I wouldn't BUY her a FULL English and sat next to a STRANGE old man. He said his NAME was Harry and he BLUE up BALLOONS for KIDS parties and things and he had a BAG of them with him. Hilda did her best to IGNORE him but he was persistent and said he didn't like her IGNORING him and he would never IGNORE anyone.

Anyway by the TIME they got to WISH Road he was ASKING her if she wanted her to SEE his POODLE made up of BALLOONS ? He then said he had a REALLY long balloon and DID she want to FEEL it ? He obviously didn't KNOW her as she went BALLISTIC and BURST every BALLOON he had as well as CHINNING him and he started shouting saying some little KIDS party had been RUINED as there were no balloons left now and they would CANCEL the party.

The bus driver kicked them both off at Boundary Road and the WEIRD fellow fled into PORTSALDE but not after he dropped a BUSINESS card saying 'HARRY will TACKLE - balloon FUN and GAMES for PARTIES'. So if anyone has had to cancel a party because of NO balloons then BLAME this weirdo and if I were you then I'd SUE him.

It just goes to SHOW you never know who is BLOWING up BALLOONS these days.

Yawn.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I remember the good old days when Ernest’s rants were funny, and sometimes clever.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
SOLID and consistent, a LITTLE below par 7/10.

I feel YOUR inflating the situation and HILDA's really SAT on his parade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here