Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] To cheer us up a thread full of young English talent - possibly ready for 2022

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
We may never get a better chance, we will have to beat some seriously good teams to win it next time, so the question is who is coming through to make an average team world class.

For starters...
Alexander Arnold
Sessignon
Foden

All very exciting who else ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Rhian Brewster

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Ademola Lookman 20 years, Forward - the creative player England are crying out for.

Reece Oxford 19 years, CB - made his West Ham debut at 16.

Mason Mount 19 years, AM - player of the tournament at the European Under 19 Championships.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A load of kids we've never heard of. Mbappe is 19 – I doubt many people had heard of him at Brazil '14. Just need to find 11 English versions of him and they'll be laughing!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
A load of kids we've never heard of. Mbappe is 19 – I doubt many people had heard of him at Brazil '14. Just need to find 11 English versions of him and they'll be laughing!

The noise surrounding Mbappe started years ago, he has been coveted sine he was a kid. Chelsea and Madrid both tried to sign him when he was 11 but he wanted to stay in France. He even played for Chelsea back then on trial, against Charltons youth team.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Assuming the included players push on as expected, for 2022 we could be looking at something like:

Pickford (28)

Alexander-Arnold (23)
Stones (28)
Gomez (25)
Sessegnon (22)

Dele (26)
Loftus-Cheek (26)
Foden (22)

Lookman (24)
Kane (28)
Sterling (27)

We also have Demarai Gray, Patrick Roberts, Ben Chilwell, Tammy Abraham, Rhian Brewster, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Tom Davies, Reece Oxford and loads of other promising players who could be very good in the future.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I just googled “young English talent that might be ready for 2022”. Wish I hadn’t done it at work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here