Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] WC 3rd/4th Play off match

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Jones out of position as usual. Not sure how he got called up (apart from playing for Man United)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
giphy.gif
Cashback!

Belgium get 3rd place and their TVs for free

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We can knock the ball around like the best of them but when it comes down to it we are slow and predictable. When Belgium attack it is fast and decisive we have seen the same in the premier league - pace with skill is the winning combination and England don't have that (hopefully yet).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Jones is a joke

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I genuinely think that that Januzaj goal against us has cost Belgium the World Cup.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We did ok but totally outclassed today. Some players out of their depth. Jones, Rose, Rashford,

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Am I allowed to say I think Kane has been shite all tournament apart from spot kicks

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pointless playing him then, it's an insult to Welbeck.

To be fair, does anyone care about that? He's lucky to be there in the first place such is the dearth of striking talent. Christ there was a time when the likes of Wright, Ferdinand and Fowler could barely get on the bench.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kane is clearly injured

So we have 2 years to find a couple of tempo controlling CM and a play maker.

No excuse standing in front of goal and not getting it anywhere near the ****ing thing. Injured my arse

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
At the end of the day we got lucky and played and beat some very mediocre sides and whenever we played anyone decent we got beaten. Hardly anything to get too excited about despite the media love in.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Am I allowed to say that we should have a plan B for our corners? Ie a plan for corners against proper teams

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
At the end of the day we got lucky and played and beat some very mediocre sides and whenever we played anyone decent we got beaten. Hardly anything to get too excited about despite the media love in.

Substitute 'you' for 'we' and you've just done a perfect sad desperate jocko impersonation....................

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Belgium's defending against our set pieces was immense and Daniel Levy must be beaming tonight because Alderweireld looked every inch a £60million centre back once again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here