Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] WC 3rd/4th Play off match

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
****ing mental we won’t pay him what he’s worth.

I'd get rid of Danny Rose and use some of the cash to give Alderweireld an improved contract.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
WTF is Keane doing as a pundit? Good but not great player, shite manager and totally biased against England

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He was clearly not moving freely and hasn’t been since Colombia kicked the shit out of him.

He shouldn’t have played.

I repeat in front of goal well inside the area should be hit the target? Answer is yes even if he was injured. There’s no excuse, I know he plays for the cheats, so is 1 of your own but apart from suicide defending allowing him to score penalties and a shot he knew from **** all about, hitting his heel, he’s been very poor.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
WTF is Keane doing as a pundit? Good but not great player, shite manager and totally biased against England

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Spoke the truth. Can’t stand the thug but he was right.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I repeat in front of goal well inside the area should be hit the target? Answer is yes even if he was injured. There’s no excuse, I know he plays for the cheats, so is 1 of your own but apart from suicide defending allowing him to score penalties and a shot he knew from **** all about, hitting his heel, he’s been very poor.

He’s been poor but is going to end up with the golden boot?

A goal is a goal.

He’s all round play till the Colombia game was great - till he was kicked to bits.

Should have been rested against Sweden.

And yes, injuries do affect how a striker moves in the box.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He’s been poor but is going to end up with the golden boot?

A goal is a goal.

He’s all round play till the Colombia game was great - till he was kicked to bits.

Should have been rested against Sweden.

And yes, injuries do affect how a striker moves in the box.

Do give over

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
P7 W4 L3 = 12 from 21. Our ranking of 12 looks about right - a little generous perhaps.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spoke the truth. Can’t stand the thug but he was right.

Football is about entertainment and Keane - a very bitter man -sucks every ounce of joy out of each match. Rather than delight in the skill of world class players he berates defenders. I find watching him an intensely depressing experience. He is a joke caricature of himself.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It’s clear you don’t understand football if you didn’t see what Kane brought to the side till he was injured.

Scored one goal in open play and knew **** all about it. Never looked like scoring another. Oh yes sorry I take it all back he was injured, that well documented injury.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scored one goal in open play and knew **** all about it. Never looked like scoring another. Oh yes sorry I take it all back he was injured, that well documented injury.

Are you one of these fools that don’t think pens don’t count?

What service did he have, he was dropping too deep - managers orders or helping out? I have no idea.

It’s nit a great tactic to tell everyone he’s injured/not 100 percent fit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Are you one of these fools that don’t think pens don’t count?

What service did he have, he was dropping too deep - managers orders or helping out? I have no idea.

It’s nit a great tactic to tell everyone he’s injured/not 100 percent fit.

What after you’ve been knocked out. Southgate rubbished the claim. Added to which I haven’t said anything about the penalty you numpty. I said about good chances he had and missed. Croatia he had two. Mystery injury or not he was in the right place right time and missed guilt edged chances. If he was so badly injured he wouldn’t have been in those positions. You plainly know **** all about football you bonehead

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
What after you’ve been knocked out. Southgate rubbished the claim. Added to which I haven’t said anything about the penalty you numpty. I said about good chances he had and missed. Croatia he had two. Mystery injury or not he was in the right place right time and missed guilt edged chances. If he was so badly injured he wouldn’t have been in those positions. You plainly know **** all about football you bonehead

“Scored one goal in open play”

He’s missed one good chance... chance not chances - which was actually saved and not missed.

What other good chances has he missed, even had created for him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
“Scored one goal in open play”

He’s missed one good chance... chance not chances - which was actually saved and not missed.

What other good chances has he missed, even had created for him.

Yes yes whatever. Bored now problem with you you’re so blinkered to all things Tottenham you can’t have a decent debate. I expect you even like that prick Hoddle’s commentary.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Only just found out the game has happened!

BBC Breakfast was a joke this morning with a gaggle or Steph The Prop McGovern, their sports presenter and an ex England Women’s footballer all certain we’d beat Belgium.

I love England’s World Cup campaign, but at this moment IMO France, Brazil and Belgium are a class above us. Also with benches far better than ours. Phil Jones and Welbeck would get nowhere near French or Belgium squads.

Cream always rises to the top in WC’s. France v Belgium was the real final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here