Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Any insurance bets tonight?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Previously I have covered my feeling of impending doom for this England team by placing “insurance” bets to cover my disappointment... however, tonight with a good feeling about our chances I haven’t laid an insurance bet, instead going large on us qualifying, or scoring more than 1.5 goals... have I put the mockers on us?

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Previously I have covered my feeling of impending doom for this England team by placing “insurance” bets to cover my disappointment... however, tonight with a good feeling about our chances I haven’t laid an insurance bet, instead going large on us qualifying, or scoring more than 1.5 goals... have I put the mockers on us?

Yes you have.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I’m going to say yes.

This thread deserves to stick around a little longer, as ‘the nation is in despair’ (if I am to believe some headlines this morning) and this is solely and utterly the result of your reluctance to have a simple insurance punt.

Have a good look at yourself.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’m going to say yes.

This thread deserves to stick around a little longer, as ‘the nation is in despair’ (if I am to believe some headlines this morning) and this is solely and utterly the result of your reluctance to have a simple insurance punt.

Have a good look at yourself.

I did a punt on Croatia scoring once and having five or more corners at what I thought was a generous 16/5...not quite insurance as I was hoping we would score two and win..but seemed a worthwhile punt and was

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here