Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Pre World cup SEMI FINAL drinking thread

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I've just opened my first ICE cold one, and for me, I'm having a change from my normal Punk IPA from a can, I'm changing to Punk IPA from bottles tonight.

punk bottle.jpg

So,what is your pre semi choice tonight?

It's coming home, it's coming home.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Goose IPA and lots of it.

Not started yet - need to do about another half hours worth of work and then it's pshhht time.

The Goose is my one constant, and therefore my "lucky beer". For the last two rounds my Spurs mate has had us all round to his for beer and BBQ but the lucky bugger is out there for the match tonight so I've stopped at home to watch it. Drank plenty of Goose round his though so the beer, like our team, is unchanged.

If I start posting bollocks around 10 pm someone have a word with me.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Orange juice

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
beer in fridge at home (generic lager sorry guys)

Get home with the youngest kid (1). Get him to bed. Oldest son (8) gets dropped off by the in laws and then immediately picked up by his best friend and his dad to go to the pub to watch it with his entire football team. Watch first half at home with a couple of beers until the wife gets home at half time. Then walk round the corner to the pub to watch the second half with mates and the football kids

It'll all be great if that actually works

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
beer in fridge at home (generic lager sorry guys)

Get home with the youngest kid (1). Get him to bed. Oldest son (8) gets dropped off by the in laws and then immediately picked up by his best friend and his dad to go to the pub to watch it with his entire football team. Watch first half at home with a couple of beers until the wife gets home at half time. Then walk round the corner to the pub to watch the second half with mates and the football kids

It'll all be great if that actually works
Too many facets, bound to go wrong. Good luck tho. [emoji3]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In keeping with the last 2 matches when it's been boiling hot when I've got to the pub, I am again going to start with a pint of lime and soda. That will then be followed by copious amounts of Pravha.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Goose IPA and lots of it.

Not started yet - need to do about another half hours worth of work and then it's pshhht time.

The Goose is my one constant, and therefore my "lucky beer". For the last two rounds my Spurs mate has had us all round to his for beer and BBQ but the lucky bugger is out there for the match tonight so I've stopped at home to watch it. Drank plenty of Goose round his though so the beer, like our team, is unchanged.

If I start posting bollocks around 10 pm someone have a word with me.

why will it take you that long .. you not a serious drinker ? :clap::clap::whistle::whistle:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
6AM Start on site meant a 2PM finish, back at Hotel and a pint of Courage Best before shower and Dinner - I have to say I didn't know Courage still existed.

No doubt one of our Beer Experts will tell me who brews it nowadays...

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
A few beers following two night shifts going down well. Currently on Peroni in Robertsbridge of all places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've just opened my first ICE cold one, and for me, I'm having a change from my normal Punk IPA from a can, I'm changing to Punk IPA from bottles tonight.

View attachment 98570

So,what is your pre semi choice tonight?

It's coming home, it's coming home.....

There's a surprise !

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Waiting for a job to finish on my machine at work. I have my usual strongbow chilling in the fridge and should be home at 6. Then shower. Get our little girl bathed and then drinks.

I HAVE to 3 cans first half. One at half time with dinner then 3 for second half. Hasn't failed yet.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A few from this tap list

Brewery / Beer Name / %
1. BRUSSELS BEER PROJECT / JUICE JUNKIE / 5,8%
10. STONE BERLIN / RIPPER / 5,7%
11. LERVIG / KONRAD STOUT / 10,4%
12. BERLINER BERG / PALE ALE / 5,5%
13. VAGABUND / AMERICAN PALE ALE / 5,2%
14. LERVIG / 3 BEAN STOUT/ 13%
15. LERVIG / TASTY JUICE / 6%
2. LERVIG / HOP DROP SOUR / 6,2%
3. LERVIG / HOPPY JOE / 4,7%
4. LERVIG / PERLER FOR SVIN / 6,3%
5. TINY REBEL / HADOUKEN / 7,4%
6. LERVIG / SOUR SUZY / 4%
7. BREWERS TRIBUTE / STOUT / 5,5%
8. OMNIPOLLO / PEACH CANDY POPCORN SOUR/ 3,5%
9. PIRATE BREW / SPF PALE ALE / 5%

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
6AM Start on site meant a 2PM finish, back at Hotel and a pint of Courage Best before shower and Dinner - I have to say I didn't know Courage still existed.

No doubt one of our Beer Experts will tell me who brews it nowadays...

Marstons :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here