Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

2018-19 Loyalty points shake up - bit shit?

0 Not allowed!
    I'm only just getting up to speed with the new details surrounding loyalty points, as outlined in the pdf on the seagulls tickets site.

Effectively, as a non-STH my chances of getting a ticket for an away game have dropped quite dramatically - that's not great is it?

I appreciate that STH should be rewarded for their loyalty and commitment in stumping up for the season and blah blah blah but surely not to the extent that a whole other swathe of supporters are basically shat on?

Feel free to tell me if I've missed something...
    Honest, I swear, its the turnstiles that make us hostile

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

6 Not allowed!
      Oh god not again

1 Not allowed!
      People like myself who have decided to sack off away games must be really annoying to those who can't get the loyalty points up.
      'Football implies the desire to suffer' - Theodor Adorno
      Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bathseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm only just getting up to speed with the new details surrounding loyalty points, as outlined in the pdf on the seagulls tickets site.

Effectively, as a non-STH my chances of getting a ticket for an away game have dropped quite dramatically - that's not great is it?

I appreciate that STH should be rewarded for their loyalty and commitment in stumping up for the season and blah blah blah but surely not to the extent that a whole other swathe of supporters are basically shat on?

No. You should be shat on
      Members

3 Not allowed!

Probably 1 thread a week for the last 2 seasons...

As an non-STH who has only just discovered loyalty points, well, that might be your answer.

1 Not allowed!

The Club announcement on the revised loyalty points scheme from ages ago, and all the threads discussing the revised scheme.
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
      Members

1 Not allowed!

The bit you've missed is that there is no change from last season.
      That does beg the question; where were you last season ? If you didn't notice last year then presumably it won't impact on you too much this year.That said there were several that did not sell out to STH last year and that is likely to be repeated.

2 Not allowed!
      I do think there should still be a small amount, say 10%, available on a ballot but other than that I think the club has it right.
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something
      Uckfield Seagull I remember the good times's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I'm out this season. Missed only a few games in the last four season but I'm done with these 18 hour days and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm on 332 points and have done my sums. Skipping long distance trips I should still be able to get London, Birmingham, Southampton & PLB tickets. Spurs away will be close as it's the only ground no one has been to before. Tickets will be plentiful this season.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Neville's Breakfast View Post
      The bit you've missed is that there is no change from last season.
      That does beg the question; where were you last season ? If you didn't notice last year then presumably it won't impact on you too much this year.That said there were several that did not sell out to STH last year and that is likely to be repeated.
      Agreed, and if anything, tickets should be slightly easier to get this season, because regulars have crossed off their new grounds now.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.