Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Removed from thread for being honest

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Thanks NSC for promoting anti Trump propaganda and vitriol whilst sweeping the brutal 7th century Islamic ideology and today’s terrorism under the carpet.

Just a hint of double standards and people choosing to be offended during a frank but honest discussion.

If this forum cannot handle a political debate then you should ban all political debates, not promote a one sided bias view without a chance to challenge.

Everything I have said can be fact checked and I only reflect to tone that is directed at me.

Maybe change the name of the forum to North Snowflake Chat if your lefty Islamic apologist members cannot take what they dish out.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
U Ok hun ?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bore off mate, England are in a World Cup Semi Final and you want to have a moan up about Donald Trump AND Islamic apologists. Go outside and have a lovely time you Whiney **** Phesant.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've checked the 'changing mobile phone provider' thread, and it's not that one.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Thanks NSC for promoting anti Trump propaganda and vitriol whilst sweeping the brutal 7th century Islamic ideology and today’s terrorism under the carpet.

Just a hint of double standards and people choosing to be offended during a frank but honest discussion.

If this forum cannot handle a political debate then you should ban all political debates, not promote a one sided bias view without a chance to challenge.

Everything I have said can be fact checked and I only reflect to tone that is directed at me.

Maybe change the name of the forum to North Snowflake Chat if your lefty Islamic apologist members cannot take what they dish out.

I know I really shouldn’t bite, but, how is a thread about the protests against Trump including the blimp etc, connected to anti Islam sentiment. The FLA marches etc have been well covered on here, if you want to discuss this, why not bounce one of those threads

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I know I really shouldn’t bite, but, how is a thread about the protests against Trump including the blimp etc, connected to anti Islam sentiment. The FLA marches etc have been well covered on here, if you want to discuss this, why not bounce one of those threads

Hans Kray started it for calling Islam a religion and I told him what it really was. The rest is others wanting to have a dig at my comment and myself defending it.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Cor you'd have to be a right ****tard to get removed from a thread.
Especially a thread where Sydney & Two Professors are still at large.
And then to brag about it. Top work.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't know what I want more:-

England to win tonight
Or
Symy to get removed from this thread, as well. :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Hans Kray started it for calling Islam a religion and I told him what it really was. The rest is others wanting to have a dig at my comment and myself defending it.

You'll be disappointed with that.

Broadcasting your page one, thought-free lack of basic facts, I mean.

That's not 'honesty', that's ignorance; Sheffield Wednesday-sized ignorance. You'll learn. Maybe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here