Shoreham Beach
All ready!
9ada9e4bca1772510111165e24160322.jpg

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I didn't know it was until the TV went on and the usual twats on GMB were wearing them. No offence to [MENTION=26197]Geestar[/MENTION] :)

Stumpy Tim

You can't start wearing a new garment of clothing before the World Cup Semi Final. Surely you have to wear the same clothes that have been worn to all previous games. It's wild behaviour that could cost us the World Cup

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You can't start wearing a new garment of clothing before the World Cup Semi Final. Surely you have to wear the same clothes that have been worn to all previous games. It's wild behaviour that could cost us the World Cup
Agreed. Too bloody hot for a shirt/tie/waistcoat combo anyway. 98 England shirt and the same shorts I've worn for the previous games (except Belgium, IT'S A SIGN) for me.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm FED up seeing that bloke on TV who SUPPOSEDLY looks like Gareth Southgate because he WARES a waistcoat and is MILKING it for all it's worth. Nothing as DULL as a DULLARD repeating the SAME joke over and OVER again ESPECIALLY one that was NEVER funny in the first PLAICE.

THIS muppet?

skysports-southgate-lookalike_4358338.jpg

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I'm FED up seeing that bloke on TV who SUPPOSEDLY looks like Gareth Southgate because he WARES a waistcoat and is MILKING it for all it's worth. Nothing as DULL as a DULLARD repeating the SAME joke over and OVER again ESPECIALLY one that was NEVER funny in the first PLAICE.
This one?
846c900b5167c5f71f776e08383bb616.jpg

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone need a new cycling jersey:-

Dh1QWX4X0AEjA4A.jpg

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I'm a Mod and will never wear a waistcoat. Also everyone seems to have forgotten Southgate's Palace. People's petty nationalism has blinded them into cheering him on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here