Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90
  1. #61
    Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Faversham
    Posts
    11,176


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brakespear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a bit of a state though when that sort of precaution has to be taken by anyone just to avoid running into the wrong person. Kind of takes the nice off a bit
    That was my everyday back in the mid and late 70s. There again, I was 'asking for it' bcause of the way I looked.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

    Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #62
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      17,642


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Palace fans come from places like Croydon, Molesey, Walton, Cobham, Sutton etc, all Surrey towns with above average income. But as you say, underclass in many respects.
      Other than Croydon, you'e mentioned a series of Chelsea strongholds.
    • #63

      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Other than Croydon, you'e mentioned a series of Chelsea strongholds.
      Thats because hes not really a football fan, and knows next to f*ck all about it.
    • #64

      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Other than Croydon, you'e mentioned a series of Chelsea strongholds.
      You are correct, where did he get that list from? Apart from Croydon what about Addington, Norwood, Thornton Heath, Bromley, Purley and all the other 4rse-end of nowhere south London sh1te-holes?
    • #65

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The French rioted last night. There will be trouble, somewhere but really all it proves is that amongst 65 million people there are a few knobheads. Which we know already. Hopefully media will ignore and focus on the match.
      Exactly this. I've a lot of French friends/colleagues. A lot of chaos last night in various French towns/cities apparently

      https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8441651.html

      It doesn't make it right of course, but contrary to popular belief it certainly does not just happen over here
    • #66
      We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Rape of Hastings
      Posts
      8,878


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I sincerely hope that all of the local language schools have strongly advised their students to maintain a very low profile both today and at the weekend, because the streets will be awash with ****s who can't hold their drink and are looking to pick a fight with anybody who speaks foreign and looks at them a bit funny like
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I was thinking exactly the same earlier. I saw none around Saturday afternoon in fairness, so hopefully common sense and the language schools duty of care has prevailed.
      Quote Originally Posted by brakespear View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It's a bit of a state though when that sort of precaution has to be taken by anyone just to avoid running into the wrong person. Kind of takes the nice off a bit
      Having said that, I watched the game last night in The Palace in Hastings and we were surrounded by a group of escorted Italian language students who were all supporting England - I even got a hug off a middle aged Italian student leader woman after we'd lost. I saw no aggro or nonsense last night afterwards and I didn't get in until about 2am either. 'Pride' seemed to be the general word and feeling going round after the game about the team.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
    • #67
      non sequitur Puppet Master's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      3,951


      0 Not allowed!
      Some kid got the crap kicked out of him in the Franklin last night
      test
    • #68
      Im The Scatman
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      hassocks
      Posts
      48,223


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Some kid got the crap kicked out of him in the Franklin last night
      Anal?
    • #69
      non sequitur Puppet Master's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      3,951


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Gerbils View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Anal?
      Nah I got there too late
      test
    • #70
      Im The Scatman
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      hassocks
      Posts
      48,223


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Nah I got there too late
      You have slowed in your age, you would have been all over the victim 5 years ago

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •