Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC Housekeeping

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What happened to NSC on my mobile - a new format that is essentially impossible to use. Thankfully unchanged on my laptop.

Nothing has changed on NSC with regard to templates on both desktop and mobile for years.

So, in short, nothing happened,

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nothing has changed on NSC with regard to templates on both desktop and mobile for years.

So, in short, nothing happened,

Tapatalk is so much better than the main site when on Ipad or phone. Main disadvantage is inability to vote in polls or give a thumbs up.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
9. If you can write, and would like to occasionally jot things down for a large Albion audience to read over the coming season - please get in touch.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
Unless you've been inundated, I'd be interested in doing some writing - maybe monthly?

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Would it be possible to start clamping down on people posting politics and non related stuff to the big board, by not only moving the thread to 'other' then issue a warning if continued.

Would it be possible to start clamping down on people posting politics and non related stuff to the big board, by not only moving the thread to 'other' then issue a warning if continued.
Would be possible, but not desirable. IMHO it's the number one reason why NSC is so popular - it's draws people to threads they would otherwise be completely unaware of, so making them stay on longer.

Despite the admissions of tardy maintenance, the only thing that concerns me is this...

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20181110-152131.png

Hi [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], I keep getting this pop up, eveytime I tap on a subject!
Not running Adbloc or no changes made as to browser (using Chrome & IE).
Thanks

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone else started getting those dodgy competition pop ups again? Not as bad as last time but still every 5-10 clicks.

Yes and on a mini iPad NSC is useless just locks up all the time

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone else started getting those dodgy competition pop ups again? Not as bad as last time but still every 5-10 clicks.

Yes and on a mini iPad NSC is useless just locks up all the time

I'm in the midst of moving ad partners, again, and expect to be live with them in the next day or two. I'm crossing fingers that this resolves these sort of annoying issues.

(I've not had it once myself, which makes it difficult to help diagnose and resolve)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm in the midst of moving ad partners, again, and expect to be live with them in the next day or two. I'm crossing fingers that this resolves these sort of annoying issues.

(I've not had it once myself, which makes it difficult to help diagnose and resolve)

NSC just locks up on my Mini iPad and becomes totally unresponsive yet you open say BBC website and works fine, hopefully something will change as bored of Solitaire !

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'm intermittently getting a 'read more' link under the inline ad that appears between threads and within threads themselves (the read more link itself looks like an admin). Under this, no threads or posts appear, unless I click the read more button, at which point they appear.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm intermittently getting a 'read more' link under the inline ad that appears between threads and within threads themselves (the read more link itself looks like an admin). Under this, no threads or posts appear, unless I click the read more button, at which point they appear.

Now that does strange - can you post a screenshot please?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here