Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you each try visiting this site multiple times and see if the same happens: https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/
    I only got the banner the first time on that site. I also got a whopping great advert covering the whole page that I had to close down to even get to the banner.
    Now when I go to the site, I get neither the banner, nor a whopping great advert.
    Might you need to actually throw an ad to get the cookie to stick?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members The Andy Naylor Fan Club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Can you each try visiting this site multiple times and see if the same happens: https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/
      I tried 3 visits ( and feel dirty ) the banner came up on the first visit and I clicked Continue to site. Clicked various links on my return and it did not reappear.
      When you are out and about, if you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Andy Naylor Fan Club View Post
      I tried 3 visits ( and feel dirty ) the banner came up on the first visit and I clicked Continue to site. Clicked various links on my return and it did not reappear.
      Also Bozza, I have both Chrome and Samsung Internet on my tablet and switched to using the Samsung Internet, pressed the button when the banner appeared and it's not been seen since. It may be an issue with the Chrome settings!!!
      When you are out and about, if you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      You've very kind but also a bit mistaken. I've largely ignored NSC and all things Albion for the last 2-3 months which is poor form. Whilst I can make semi-decent excuses for not doing some of the more time-consuming structural things, it's inconsiderate to run a competition and then not sort out the prizes in a timely manner and to not look at my PMs far more frequently.

As it is, I realise I've now committed to a fair few things in quite a short timeframe. Let's see where we are a week from now!
      I hope all's well, mon vieux. It would be nice to repeat what we did 20 years ago at some point....although not necessarily at a pub near Victoria station....many thanks for keeping NSC (and the Mailing List) going. As for being late with prizes, I recall when I ran the 'Oh Gary Harty' challenge in the late 90s and early noughties, the final winner never got his signed programme. And when I was treasurer of the SFL I'm not sure my son ever got his cheque for winning the premier league. So you're not the only UTTER lazy ******* on the block
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

0 Not allowed!
      How long should i par boil my spuds before roasting .
      RIP Bud

0 Not allowed!
      You need to make opt out of advertisers a one click opt out instead of not allowing one ****ing million trackers for each option. This is actually a requirement so you should get on it.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      I hope all's well, mon vieux. It would be nice to repeat what we did 20 years ago at some point....although not necessarily at a pub near Victoria station....many thanks for keeping NSC (and the Mailing List) going. As for being late with prizes, I recall when I ran the 'Oh Gary Harty' challenge in the late 90s and early noughties, the final winner never got his signed programme. And when I was treasurer of the SFL I'm not sure my son ever got his cheque for winning the premier league. So you're not the only UTTER lazy ******* on the block
      You after being a mod?

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Taybha View Post
      How long should i par boil my spuds before roasting .
      Peel the potatoes and cut into large chunks. Parboil in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and toss in the pan to roughen the edges. Put a generous tablespoon or so of olive oil or goose fat in a roasting tin and put in oven, until smoking.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Andy Naylor Fan Club View Post
      Peel the potatoes and cut into large chunks. Parboil in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and toss in the pan to roughen the edges. Put a generous tablespoon or so of olive oil or goose fat in a roasting tin and put in oven, until smoking.
      Oh lovely , thanks .
      RIP Bud

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Taybha View Post
      Oh lovely , thanks .