Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nsc fantasy football 18-19 season paid league

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
To add a little more spice and interest to this coming season i have set up a NSC paid league fantasy football game with a entrance fee of £2 , with a final 100% 1-2-3 payout at the end of the season , so if you have a Sky bet / Poker / Super 6 / account if you want to sign up the £2 is taken from your funds in that account , i have nothing whatsoever to do with collecting or dividing up the monies , it is all done automatically when you enter your team , in fairness to all ,one team per username will be allowed , the rules are all on the link provided in this message , i will bounce this quite a bit before the season starts the more the merrier , good luck .

The league name is NSC FANTASY FOOTBALL , the Password is Peanuts ,and the league Pin is 8367655

https://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Always forget to make transfers every season perhaps the princely sum of £2 could spur me on to drop knockaert now and then , will do later when I’ve swatted up on wolves Cardiff and Fulham’s cheapo bargain buys

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
ok i'm in ! and in with a good chance of coming in the top 3 by the looks of it :wink:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Unfortunately you are selling betamax videos and I for one use VHS. Good idea, I would have been happy to part with money for the premier league's fantasy football.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The pot is increasing nicely , it's quite possible if i finish third i'll be able to purchase the new Albion car sticker and keyring set :)

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Can i enter another team for my daughter (which she will pick ) in my accounts name pretty please ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here