Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Darren has already started a poll....FFS :lolol:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I am starting to believe, reluctantly. This England team is so different to what I am used to. A bunch of lads having the time of the lives, which is how it should be. Let's face it, whatever happens, they come home as heroes. They have exceeded my expectations already so from now on everything is a bonus. I have never felt like this before. I need a lay down. Really don't want to lose to Croatia tomorrow though.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No. France will be too strong for us. I refuse to believe. I hope.

Exactly this. Can’t see Ashley Young keeping Mbappe quiet. Their side looks better pretty much all over the pitch. Getting where we have is a massive achievement anyway given we had to go to a penalty shoot out. Final appearance would be unbelievable but would still be happy once the dust has settled if we go out tomorrow. This tournament will give a young squad a huge boost for the next two major tournaments whenever it finishes.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Win tomorrow (just). Lose (decently) to France.

But will be remembered fondly. Especially by (a nailed on Sir) Gareth Southgate.

PS Whatever happened to those terrifying Russian Ultras we were all warned about?

This....

But just getting there will be a massive achievement, just being in the semi is to be honest. I gave up on England after 2006 but Southgate (palace tit) has reinvigorated my interest in the National team. Not to mention my 11year old filling in her World Cup Wall chart, like me in 1990! So I actually don’t care too much, but I really hope they do it and get to the final, it’s like a free hit after that. There’s no team in the world I’d rather we beat than the French.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here