Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump BLIMP over Westminster

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If he's not at all involved, why are we talking about it? Why is it popping up on the news?

He should have stayed silent on the issue. He didn't, he is involved.

I have never mentioned the word ban.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Are you able to read? In the OP it says that he gave permission to fly a balloon. Final say not even down to him. He was asked a question in his role as the Mayor of London and he answered it. How was he supposed to stay silent?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If he's not at all involved, why are we talking about it? Why is it popping up on the news?

He should have stayed silent on the issue. He didn't, he is involved.

I have never mentioned the word ban.

He has no legal reason to ban it. That's not involvement, see Creaky's post a few pages previously.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Because he is the Mayor of London, and has a duty to endorse it or not ! Jesus! Decision for it to fly was made by the Greater London Authority, as Mayor, he endorsed it.

No, he doesn't endorse it or not endorse it. The police advise on protests.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Because he is the Mayor of London, and has a duty to endorse it or not ! Jesus! Decision for it to fly was made by the Greater London Authority, as Mayor, he endorsed it.
Are you able to read? In the OP it says that he gave permission to fly a balloon. Final say not even down to him. He was asked a question in his role as the Mayor of London and he answered it. How was he supposed to stay silent?
He has no legal reason to ban it. That's not involvement, see Creaky's post a few pages previously.
Well cheers for your opinions, I'm not one of the NSCers that will argue on for hours. We've all said our bit.

Enjoy tonights match!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well cheers for your opinions, I'm not one of the NSCers that will argue on for hours. We've all said our bit.

Enjoy tonights match!

"Oops I was completely wrong and got called out on it". Opinions? Lol.

Yes, enjoy the game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pathetic from Khan but that doesn't surprise me

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Like the modern trend for hiring light aircraft with banners saying e.g. 'Wenger Out'

It's all a bit pathetic. Embarrassing for a visiting leader even if it is trump. :ffsparr:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Quite simply pathetic

I feel a bit stronger than that but can see where you're coming from. The bloated, neo Nazi supporting, buffoon should not be allowed to float about London supporting the other bloated buffoon, who was once London mayor. Get a grip Khan build a wall.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't really see any value in it but if people want to spend the money on it, then fair play to them. Trump is a complete tosser, and I like the idea of letting the majority of the world know where a lot of people in this country stand - which is firmly against the type of person Trump is. The American presidency deserves respect, but there's a difference between respecting the office and respecting the historical mistake who is the current incumbent.

Obama was invited to address Parliament, no other US president has been and this current one certainly won't get that honour. It's probably the right thing to do to allow him to visit the country in an official capacity, but no more than that.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
That's some rose tinted specs you have. Quite amazing.
Depends what you want to see and what your political agenda is :)

Personally I think he's doing a superb job and to get a western leader who isn't controlled by the media is a breath of fresh air.Yes he's a nob at times but he doesn't fack around and will do a great job.

Let's face it the far left will never be happy and it's just as well as the ones middle to right have a better understanding of life and what's required.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Depends what you want to see and what your political agenda is :)

Personally I think he's doing a superb job and to get a western leader who isn't controlled by the media is a breath of fresh air.Yes he's a nob at times but he doesn't fack around and will do a great job.

Let's face it the far left will never be happy and it's just as well as the ones middle to right have a better understanding of life and what's required.

I see you live in Swindon.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I’m not personally embarrassed, but embarrassed for our country on the world stage. I have no love for Trump but this is just pathetic and childish. The words laughing stock spring to mind, but I expect that you hate those too.

In Football terms ...

This is going to make Britain look TINPOT :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here