Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump BLIMP over Westminster

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
[MENTION=12875]harry Wilsons tackle[/MENTION] ...

king-of-snowflakes-releasing-today-223.jpeg

.. :angel:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
About 1000 protesters in Blenheim this evening.

Think I read 5000 expected at a protest in London tomorrow (seems low, perhaps I'm incorrect).

Nothing really, in the grand scheme of things. Tens of thousands came out to protest against Bush following the invasion of Iraq.

A million to protest against nukes in 1981 (I was there, out of curiosity rather than engagement) and it barely made the press. Stupid protest, that.

Today I was listening to an old John Peel show from 83 from a brilliant dodgy download site. It has the news. It mentions Kinnock standing against Hattersly, with Kinnock a 'unilateralist'. I'd forgotten about that. Careless words cost elections. Even against John 'suspenders' Major....

For what it is worth I find the Trumpy protests pointless, even though the blimp is funny (and is smoking out the nobbers who think Khan could be blimpable in revenge) but all the noisy shouting is so last century. That doesn't detract from the fact that Trump is a two bit huckster, narcissistic embarrassment, and all round ****, but that even still doesn't make him as bad as Nixon.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Rather like when you told me before the election last year that only The Tories could deliver Brexit. :rolleyes:

I think we both know now that simply isn't true and Plaid Cymru should be at the helm.

No it's still true (if I did say that), just need to get the ones who actually believe it's the best course of action running the show.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
No it's still true (if I did say that), just need to get the ones who actually believe it's the best course of action running the show.

You did say that, so it's not my fault if normal Tory's like Anna Soubry have spoilt things for you. I think that as you believe in democratic fundamental change for this country, you know it's only Attlee and Corbyn who can deliver - you've help to make it happen this time. Take my late Great Auntie Mary from Leicester - she voted Labour, once, in 1945 because 'you had to'. When I asked her why she never voted Labour in any election since she said ''cos we'd have a black Prime Minister". She died in '13, but you'd have a lot in common I'm sure.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just seen a picture on the BBC website of the Frightful Four, May, Trump and spouses all dressed up for dinner, once again May looks like a poorly packed sack of spuds.

How did the BLIMP end up smaller than the #RealDonaldTrump f****** lard arse.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You did say that, so it's not my fault if normal Tory's like Anna Soubry have spoilt things for you. I think that as you believe in democratic fundamental change for this country, you know it's only Attlee and Corbyn who can deliver - you've help to make it happen this time. Take my late Great Auntie Mary from Leicester - she voted Labour, once, in 1945 because 'you had to'. When I asked her why she never voted Labour in any election since she said ''cos we'd have a black Prime Minister". She died in '13, but you'd have a lot in common I'm sure.

As I pointed out.. if I did say that, it's still true. Bizarrely only some sections of the Tory party are prepared to diverge from the big business, global capitalist establishment. Cameron/Osborne consensus that keeps the lower classes, disenfranchised in their place which you fully support.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How did the BLIMP end up smaller than the #RealDonaldTrump f****** lard arse.

I think the blimp is symbolic, rather than structurally accurate.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
As I pointed out.. if I did say that, it's still true. Bizarrely only some sections of the Tory party are prepared to diverge from the big business, global capitalist establishment. Cameron/Osborne consensus that keeps the lower classes, disenfranchised in their place which you fully support.

Yeah - like the 70% of people in local authority/housing association properties who voted for Brexit will be sorted out by the special sort of ***ts cheering it on in The Tory party such as Jacob Rees-Mogg.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That post tells me you’re too far gone .

I’ll move on [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank **** for that. Conversing with Trump apologists is a horrible, dirty thing. Wandering into a cesspit of ignorance and stupidity which is difficult to wade out of.

My mistake. Thought you were one of the more intelligent.... oh no, there aren't any.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yeah - like the 70% of people in local authority/housing association properties who voted for Brexit will be sorted out by the special sort of ***ts cheering it on in The Tory party such as Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Obviously, they won't be .. but you're going off topic. :shrug:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Well you post up the facts (no CNN fake news please) and I’ll have a good read .

Funny how you mock comparisons to Hitler and then churn out one of the very things Trump does that Hitler did.

You are siding with a sex case who, supports child molesters, separates kids from families and puts them in cages, criticises crime levels in Europe whilst people literally shoot up school kids, concert goers, journalists etc etc in his own country, lies brazenly and continuously, mocks the disabled, mocks the Me too movement, praises neo-nazis, is supported by white supremacists and eats steak well done. That’s not even the half of it.

But, you’re owning the libs, and sticking it to the PC brigade, hurrah!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Funny how you mock comparisons to Hitler and then churn out one of the very things Trump does that Hitler did.

You are siding with a sex case who, supports child molesters, separates kids from families and puts them in cages, criticises crime levels in Europe whilst people literally shoot up school kids, concert goers, journalists etc etc in his own country, lies brazenly and continuously, mocks the disabled, mocks the Me too movement, praises neo-nazis, is supported by white supremacists and eats steak well done. That’s not even the half of it.

But, you’re owning the libs, and sticking it to the PC brigade, hurrah!

What I find amusing is asking people who parrot Trump's "the media is fake news" crap where they get their news from. You never get an answer out of them.

You are right. Silencing your critics in any way possible is typical dictator behaviour. Trump's been at it since before he got elected.

You can't argue with Trump's base, though, they are generally ignorant. How ignorant? This ignorant:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Are these the “people” I keep hearing about from those who want a second vote or as they call it “the people’s vote”.

A concept bought to us by multi millionaire politicians, global capitalists and simpering luvvie one worlders that want to buy the world a coke.

When you mean “people” you don’t mean the poor working class, they is gammon innit bruv.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great piece in The Stun today, who lets the Donald talk without a chaperone ?

Ex-Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson would make a "great" future prime minister

London Mayor Sadiq Khan had done "a bad job" on terrorism and crime

"I used to love London as a city. I haven’t been there in a long time. But when they make you feel unwelcome, why would I stay there?"

The Queen is "a tremendous woman" who "has really never made a mistake"

Theresa May is "a very good woman" and he denied calling her "a bossy schoolteacher"

Additionally I heard an ex US ambassador to the UK extolling the fact that he wished Mr Trump would use more appropriate language sometimes but said he was sure there " Is a lot of mutual respect between Trump and May …. " Please, how can Trump, champion of the Good Deal, respect someone who threw away her majority and has failed to lead this country in any direction except downhill and shedding Ministers along the way ? as for May, how can she " Respect " someone who's lack of grace and intelligence are, well, Trumps ? …. Insane world we live in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here