Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 592
  1. #51

    9 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antikythera Mechanism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A huge embarrassment paid for by a bunch of irrelavant snowflakes. Just shows what a sheep that puerile **** Khan is.
    You're embarrassed.....

    Isn't that, you know....a bit "snowflakey"?

    God I hate that word.
    The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

    Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not the sharpest tool in the draw are you?

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #52

      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      trump is one of the leaders that should be entertained moving forward:
      By everyone? We should ALL respect him because he's a leader?

      That's worrying.
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

      Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not the sharpest tool in the draw are you?
    • #53

      3 Not allowed!
      Good. Exactly the kind of thing the thin skinned sex case snowflake hates. Vile human being. **** him.
      With all due respect we should be beating teams like Brighton.
    • #54
      Members Gritt23's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Meopham, Kent.
      Posts
      14,173


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      so you think the visit of a foreign president is more emotive than what is actually happening in our own country ....
      Where did I say that?

      Again, you are suggesting people are only protesting about their one, most emotive subject. What utter nonsense.
      "I looked straight across to Graham Turner and their whole bench was in tears."
    • #55
      Minister of Information
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      10,070


      4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by carlzeiss View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Instead of getting of their arses and protesting against the visit of Trump why not get of their arse and get a job
      Good afternoon, Mr Tebbit. I trust all is well.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...
    • #56
      tinky ****in winky sydney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      town full of eejits
      Posts
      10,712


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mejonaNO12 aka riskit View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      By everyone? We should ALL respect him because he's a leader?

      That's worrying.
      if you don't like him , ignore him .........oh but it's your right to protest , recently a member of the house of lords was jailed for 12 weeks for killing someone on a motorway in England , he was texting and hit a stationary car killing one of the occupants......12 weeks and yet another bloke gets over a year for contempt of court........would you say that was worthy of a bit of a protest or tell me , has it been made public ...?? perhaps hushed up a little bit ..??
      FLOUNDERING...!!!
    • #57
      Sound of the Suburbs bn9 bha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Newhaven SUSSEX BN9
      Posts
      11,800


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pb21 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I can't believe people are getting their knickers in a twist over an inflatable cartoon balloon!
      It's funny just reading the comments
    • #58
      tinky ****in winky sydney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      town full of eejits
      Posts
      10,712


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gritt23 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Where did I say that?

      Again, you are suggesting people are only protesting about their one, most emotive subject. What utter nonsense.

      i'm saying you are being spoon fed shit to protest about that doesn't matter in the scheme of things ......apart from the " right" to protest of course.
      FLOUNDERING...!!!
    • #59
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      SHOREHAM BY SEA
      Posts
      25,535


      2 Not allowed!
      Name:  0CBD3897-0A74-4C64-9B75-9313E5F8CE1C.jpeg
Views: 193
Size:  138.2 KB

      Is this fake news... it’s great it’s beautiful that these sad losers,morons ..covfefe..it’s gonna be huge ..incredible
      I’ve got no problem with it personally..but will it go ahead anyway ..doesn’t it say the police and air traffic control have the final say?
      Last edited by LamieRobertson; 10-07-2018 at 13:19.
    • #60
      Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Geelong, Australia
      Posts
      10,435


      0 Not allowed!
      If it was shot with a slug gun several times would it deflate?
      It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •