Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump BLIMP over Westminster

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah sure.....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...labour-asian-gang-community-a7885486.html?amp

Sarah Champion MP for Rotherham was slapped down for raising this in Parliament recently........I wonder what Trump would do?

Grooming is done by white males too, but usually of young boys. All groomer and sexual predators need arresting with evidence, and concentrating on ethinicity doesn't assist this.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...ive-pay-out-from-blundering-police-force.html

Children should be seen and not heard is one of the biggest lies ever told in the UK.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Like we have with Sadiq Khan, except for the fact that he wasn't voted in legitimately but by subterfuge, vote rigging and corruption. A man who openly represented and supported known terrorists. Those who would commit treasonable acts against this country and yet this odious slimeball is allowed to make judgement calls on behalf of the people of London.
We all know the agenda being pursued by Khan and he is getting away with it because no one is taking any notice. We are all too wrapped up in Brexit and Trump and Football and Brexit and Brexit and Brexit. The same agenda is being pursued in Birmingham, Leeds, Blackburn, Sheffield, Oxford, Luton, Oldham and Rochdale and will increase to other areas.
But no one is bothered. Lets just fly a big, orange blimp and march down the street and protest against someone who at least has some respect for this country, for its heritage and its tradition, rather than someone, who along with many others, are working their socks off to dramatically change this country and its way of life.
Misguided passivity.

I dont know what his 'agenda' is. Please explain it to me.

btw
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sadiq-khan-video/

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Like we have with Sadiq Khan, except for the fact that he wasn't voted in legitimately but by subterfuge, vote rigging and corruption. A man who openly represented and supported known terrorists. Those who would commit treasonable acts against this country and yet this odious slimeball is allowed to make judgement calls on behalf of the people of London.
We all know the agenda being pursued by Khan and he is getting away with it because no one is taking any notice. We are all too wrapped up in Brexit and Trump and Football and Brexit and Brexit and Brexit. The same agenda is being pursued in Birmingham, Leeds, Blackburn, Sheffield, Oxford, Luton, Oldham and Rochdale and will increase to other areas.
But no one is bothered. Lets just fly a big, orange blimp and march down the street and protest against someone who at least has some respect for this country, for its heritage and its tradition, rather than someone, who along with many others, are working their socks off to dramatically change this country and its way of life.
Misguided passivity.

Utterly off topic and irrelevant to what I was saying, and please show me where I have said I am a fan of Sadiq Khan?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Utterly off topic and irrelevant to what I was saying, and please show me where I have said I am a fan of Sadiq Khan?

Not really. Khan's decisions were being highlighted earlier in this thread. You didn't say you were a fan of SK. I just used your reference to swamp creatures to voice my distaste and repulsion at all things to do with this individual, who IMHO is wholly unsuited ( despite his current position ) to be making judgement calls on behalf of the people of London.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Grooming is done by white males too, but usually of young boys. All groomer and sexual predators need arresting with evidence, and concentrating on ethinicity doesn't assist this.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...ive-pay-out-from-blundering-police-force.html

Children should be seen and not heard is one of the biggest lies ever told in the UK.

This reference was anout Trump not caring about kids being shot, while the same accusation is entirely relevant to kids being groomed in this country.

We will continue to have industrial scale grooming gangs because the victims are exclusively working class, once the gsngs get to Roedean and Cheltenham Ladies College then things may change.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Truth matters little

[tweet]1017778416421146624[/tweet]

This is the worrying problem. Even when it has been demonstrated to his supporters that he has blatantly lied, for example, the Sun interview, Reagan not winning Wisconsin predicting the result of Brexit the day after the referendum, they still blindly fall for everything he says and claims.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Not really. Khan's decisions were being highlighted earlier in this thread. You didn't say you were a fan of SK. I just used your reference to swamp creatures to voice my distaste and repulsion at all things to do with this individual, who IMHO is wholly unsuited ( despite his current position ) to be making judgement calls on behalf of the people of London.

I genuinely had no idea Khan was accused of any of this stuff but your post prompted me to do a bit of fact checking and most of what you state seems to be false. Of course the Daily Mail and some Tories seem to accuse him of all sorts but I can't see any proof. He's always struck me as a relatively decent politician within reason but I'm certainly open to being wrong so I'd be interested in any proof you can offer.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

sorry but predatory sexual behaviour by males is alarmingly prevalent worldwide .....in Britain that isn't really the issue , it's sickening but it has been going on for hundreds of years , the raising of the cynical eyebrow happens when people like saville , travis , cliff richard (poor old cliff) are given immense public scrutiny whereas certain sections of the public aren't .......you can blither on about due course and perverting the course of justice all you like .....it's bollox.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
lovely to see a big smile on the face of our Queen today.

1fa8912e-9188-4a03-9866-1333637cd470.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The thing is that Khan would not allow this if it was an arab nation, or would he?

He wouldn't allow it at all if it had anything to do with Islam. That's a fact

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here