Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump BLIMP over Westminster

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No, Im comparing the individuals, as is everybody else on this thread. People are not protesting against the office, but the incumbent.

Also, there is a bit of a slight difference between consensual sexual activity and uninvited sexual activity. Maybe its different where you live.

There is. Groping is not great, but using ones power to bed women is far worse. Isn't that what the whole #metoo movement is about? Someone in power using it to get laid?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
To be honest the size of the Blimp is pretty pathetic, It really doesnt need the media attention its got, the effigys at Lewes are more impressive than this.

I dont like trump in the slightest but its a pretty piss poor effort, if you are going to do it wrong do it right. This is just weak. I doubt it will even be seen.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
You just knew he was going to come wading in and provoke people, and further destabilise, its his MO and he has extensive history for this kind of thing.

He is a troll, and you have to wonder to what end he is trolling.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You just knew he was going to come wading in and provoke people, and further destabilise, its his MO and he has extensive history for this kind of thing.

De-stabilise the UK, and Europe for his mate Putin.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

'The US academic and writer Camille Paglia said she offered herself up as a “dessert cart” to the president. This intern did a stupid a thing at 22, and the most stupid thing of all is perhaps that she wanted him to love her. She wanted to hug him so bad, “I could cry”, she wrote. She felt he had “a beautiful soul”

...but yeah... he is a sexual 'predator'.

Sorry, but I see a difference.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hmm, some people in this country dont care that 1000s of school children have been groomed by violent gangs of sexual predators for years with the organs of the state rendedered powerless to stop it. Ive yet to see the feminist crowd organising protests for these downtrodden sisters.

You think our politicians love our kids just because they are not being shot.....madness.

Who rendered anyone powerless? It was more the culture in the police force, especially South Yorkshire police, not to believe young girls who were brave enough to make complaints.
Recognising grooming is very much an ongoing situation.
The government didn't help by cutting funding to the police, but to make out that nobody cares is untrue.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Well like most narcissists he probably does believe he's rocking the boat in world politics and taking on the political hegemony world wide that's been shitting on the average Joe for a long time now.

People with half a brain have had a gut full of main stream political parties that take their citizens for granted and only now are more and more waking up to this realisation.

"For now" Trump to many all over the world seems the opposite of these institutions because he doesn't play how they have always played to hold power.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
'The US academic and writer Camille Paglia said she offered herself up as a “dessert cart” to the president. This intern did a stupid a thing at 22, and the most stupid thing of all is perhaps that she wanted him to love her. She wanted to hug him so bad, “I could cry”, she wrote. She felt he had “a beautiful soul”

...but yeah... he is a sexual 'predator'.

Sorry, but I see a difference.

Do you realise who you just quoted?

Camile is quite popular among the alt right :lolol:

She's a poster gal for anti-feminists.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Do you realise who you just quoted?

Camile is quite popular among the alt right :lolol:

She's a poster gal for anti-feminists.

I quoted from your link. Who she is or what she does is not the point really is it?
This girl wanted the attention from Clinton. He didnt seek it. He lied about it, thats without question, but If you seriously want to put this affair in the same context as the countless accusations against President McPussyGrab, including paying people to be quiet about it go with it mate.
I see the stripper he denied having an affair with has been arrested working in a stripclub following a member of the public 'touching her' in an unsexual way when working at the club. Nothing suspicious there.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I quoted from your link. Who she is or what she does is not the point really is it?
This girl wanted the attention from Clinton. He didnt seek it. He lied about it, thats without question, but If you seriously want to put this affair in the same context as the countless accusations against President McPussyGrab, including paying people to be quiet about it go with it mate.
I see the stripper he denied having an affair with has been arrested working in a stripclub following a member of the public 'touching her' in an unsexual way when working at the club. Nothing suspicious there.

I'm going with it all.

It's not just the one person we're dealing with.

So while Trump's pussy grab comment sounded awful, people seemed fine with a President accused of rape in 78, groping a woman in 93 and a woman who accused him of exposing himself and sexually harassing her in 91.

To suggest we're somehow in a worse place because of Trump just shows the blinkered bias and loss of memory people are willing to place on similar situations.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm going with it all.

It's not just the one person we're dealing with.

So while Trump's pussy grab comment sounded awful, people seemed fine with a President accused of rape in 78, groping a woman in 93 and a woman who accused him of exposing himself and sexually harassing her in 91.

To suggest we're somehow in a worse place because of Trump just shows the blinkered bias and loss of memory people are willing to place on similar situations.

I actually think you make a very good point. I suppose the main difference is that Trump is such an offensive, boorish, unintelligent, un-statesmanlike moron in so many other ways as well as sharing Clinton's dubious misogynistic tendencies.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Stop the war coalition?:lolol: More jobless clowns.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

"it's ok because another guy before him did something as bad/worse"

:lolol:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I actually think you make a very good point. I suppose the main difference is that Trump is such an offensive, boorish, unintelligent, un-statesmanlike moron in so many other ways as well as sharing Clinton's dubious misogynistic tendencies.

He's crass no doubt. Many people don't care though.

He's everything these politicians that have been taking the voters for granted and leeching off the population aren't and it's great to finally have someone like that in power because it exposes the political machine for what it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here