Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Quran 5:33: The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;
    Deuteronomy 13:6-11 King James Version (KJV)

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

Exodus 22:20 King James Version

20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

6 Not allowed!
      You need the education on Islam because you will be justifying having sex with children next. Allah is the greatest and Muhammad is the perfect role model for the rest mankind.
      As has been said before, it's quite easy to form a similar opinion on pretty much any mainstream religion. Let's not forget that these religions were all forged at a time when slavery was accepted and common place, for example.

I'm afraid you come across as a bitter racist by singling out just one of these religions.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      As has been said before, it's quite easy to form a similar opinion on pretty much any mainstream religion. Let's not forget that these religions were all forged at a time when slavery was accepted and common place, for example.

I'm afraid you come across as a bitter racist by singling out just one of these religions.
      I'm afraid he can no longer contribute to this discussion. What a loss to a thread about Donald Trump, that is.
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      I'm afraid he can no longer contribute to this discussion. What a loss to a thread about Donald Trump, that is.
      Why not, I was enjoying the infighting
      I am such a Naughty Boy.

20 Not allowed!
      You need the education on Islam because you will be justifying having sex with children next. Allah is the greatest and Muhammad is the perfect role model for the rest mankind.
      Actually, I have had a substantial amount of education in Islam because I used to work for an Islamic company introducing Sharia-compliant insurance to the UK. Therefore I needed to understand the legal regulation of the insurance industry AND the cultural and religious teaching of Islam in respect of what is halal and haram and why.

I think you will find that the are a number of Catholics and other Christians, Agnostics, Atheists, Druids and probably Jedi who have an equally perverse opinion on sex with children, so removing Islam and forgetting everything about the Prophet(s) will not remove hebephilia or paedophilia from society.

As previously stated, I do not follow any religion, I do however know a lot of people who do, peacefully and happily finding comfort from the words in a book that (when taken in both a historical and cultural context rather than literally) give them faith in and of a higher power. The Bible is absolutely chock full of verses, passages and stories that, in today's context, taken in isolation or deliberately mis-quoted, are pretty disgusting. The same is true of the Qu'ran and the Torah. This forms one of the principle reasons that I personally have no faith. All three tomes were written, copied, translated and passed down by people who had a vested interest in what they said - to me that makes their content rather suspect.

However, despite my personal beliefs I am educated and informed enough to understand the value of each religion in giving people personal comfort and meaning. Dismissing the value of the whole thing because of the actions of a minority is just narrow-minded bigotry. No religion is better or worse that any other. Each is followed, quoted and misconstrued by a minority of people with a f*cked up agenda, always have been and always will. Some people are wrong. Religion isn't the reason they are wrong, it's either a mutually exclusive aspect of their personality or an excuse to justify their wrong-ness.

If you start judging people on their actions rather than their labels you might find that some people who previously hated are actually alright and that some people you found affinity with are CJTCs.
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by father_and_son View Post
      Actually, I have had a substantial amount of education in Islam because I used to work for an Islamic company introducing Sharia-compliant insurance to the UK. Therefore I needed to understand the legal regulation of the insurance industry AND the cultural and religious teaching of Islam in respect of what is halal and haram and why.

I think you will find that the are a number of Catholics and other Christians, Agnostics, Atheists, Druids and probably Jedi who have an equally perverse opinion on sex with children, so removing Islam and forgetting everything about the Prophet(s) will not remove hebephilia or paedophilia from society.

As previously stated, I do not follow any religion, I do however know a lot of people who do, peacefully and happily finding comfort from the words in a book that (when taken in both a historical and cultural context rather than literally) give them faith in and of a higher power. The Bible is absolutely chock full of verses, passages and stories that, in today's context, taken in isolation or deliberately mis-quoted, are pretty disgusting. The same is true of the Qu'ran and the Torah. This forms one of the principle reasons that I personally have no faith. All three tomes were written, copied, translated and passed down by people who had a vested interest in what they said - to me that makes their content rather suspect.

However, despite my personal beliefs I am educated and informed enough to understand the value of each religion in giving people personal comfort and meaning. Dismissing the value of the whole thing because of the actions of a minority is just narrow-minded bigotry. No religion is better or worse that any other. Each is followed, quoted and misconstrued by a minority of people with a f*cked up agenda, always have been and always will. Some people are wrong. Religion isn't the reason they are wrong, it's either a mutually exclusive aspect of their personality or an excuse to justify their wrong-ness.

If you start judging people on their actions rather than their labels you might find that some people who previously hated are actually alright and that some people you found affinity with are CJTCs.
      That sir is a bloody brilliant post. Chapeau.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      My core beliefs have been shattered to the very core.

A lifetime of religious and political indoctrination, hours of studying dusty tomes, political manifestos and religious treaties, 6+ years and a couple of thousand posts on NSC and suddenly my entire value and belief system has collapsed.

So a thread can not be hijacked and go off on a tangent of repetitive arguments and insults before finally someone being compared to Hitler? This is no longer acceptable? F*ck. I'm off to cave on a mountain top to reassess the meaning of life.

0 Not allowed!

Post of the year.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

0 Not allowed!

CJTCs.
      I have no idea what this stands for, but I can guess at least one of the C's.
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by schmunk View Post
      I have no idea what this stands for, but I can guess at least one of the C's.
      Word for male chicken. Something that can be done with balls or clubs. Goes with lightning. And you're right about the last one.