Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Site Day 1 Failure

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Watford and Liverpool tickets went on sale at 9am, get past the queuing system and no box for away tickets.

Complete failure

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'm in the queue, not got there yet. But have you got enough points? You need 284 for Watford away?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Box shows red on my screen when logged in :shrug:

29baa48b23376dd59986b475debb5306.gif

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have bought tickets for Watford and Liverpool but there wasn’t an option to select a block, just GA which I assume is General Admission.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Whilst it says general admission it does give you a row and seat number. If this means you can no longer select a block for away games this is a big step backwards.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
In view of the fact people were using any seat rather than the one allocated last year mean all away games are now General Admission (sit where you like)?
Both Liverpool and Watford say GA...Suits me as I have a young child and get in the ground early so can take him to the front.
Can anyone with club contact clarify?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Whilst it says general admission it does give you a row and seat number. If this means you can no longer select a block for away games this is a big step backwards.

It doesn’t give a row or seat no. I just spoke to the ticket office who said that they haven’t got the tickets yet for either game so are just selling the number they will get and will allocate seats later based on time of purchase.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It doesn’t give a row or seat no. I just spoke to the ticket office who said that they haven’t got the tickets yet for either game so are just selling the number they will get and will allocate seats later based on time of purchase.

Conf page for me said GA Row 10 seat 459......obviously system-generated irrelevant data in that case......

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Thanks for clarification....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

Fair enough. I hope they allocate the best first then.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62

So there is still the danger of going back 2 or 3 seasons when they were allocating tickets numerically to the early applicants.
So the first on the list gets seat A1 - right by by the corner flag!
Actually this practice was pretty obvious at Watford for the cup tie, where all the regular away 'faces' were right on the edge of the away end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here