Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2 purchased

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Everyone will have a different idea of 'best'.
Best for: singing, older people, young kids, view, not getting wet ?
Theatre-style 'best' seat allocation needs more variables for football.

Which is why last season choosing your own block was so helpful. Seems like it is just these two games though where they don't have the breakdown.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Which is why last season choosing your own block was so helpful. Seems like it is just these two games though where they don't have the breakdown.

We could certainly choose at Anfield last year. Perhaps it’s just because it’s the start of the season.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Fair enough. I hope they allocate the best first then.
Not really is it though.

They don't need the tickets just the blocks they are located in.

Which lets be honest for Liverpool and Watford, it's going to be exactly the same as last year.

If they know the number they know the seating plan. Simple poor communication between the clubs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Argh! 1 point short today - assume I will be ok tomorrow?

There's currently 588 showing as remaining for Watford and 1,698 available for Liverpool.

I could only access purchasing away tickets by using the drop down menu, there's no away ticket tile on the home page.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Everyone will have a different idea of 'best'.
Best for: singing, older people, young kids, view, not getting wet ?
Theatre-style 'best' seat allocation needs more variables for football.

There must be a way of getting those supporters who like to sing more, in one section of the away end. Atmosphere away was generally very good last season but noticeable at those grounds that insisted on allocated seating being strictly adhered to that atmosphere was not so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
There's currently 588 showing as remaining for Watford and 1,698 available for Liverpool.

I could only access purchasing away tickets by using the drop down menu, there's no away ticket tile on the home page.

Thanks - I have 269 but can't make Watford as I'll (hopefully) be in Leeds by then but a short hop over to Liverpool.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Sod’s law. Closest away game to me - under ten miles - and I’m 3 points shy of getting one tomorrow. NO CHANCE. Grrr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Loyalty point allocation already looks more sensible than last season (queue someone pointing out its the same...). But 5 points each for a) a game that is easy to get to, b) a big fixture appears to be about right.

wonkydog

Feb 4, 2010
Brighton
currently the ticket web page is closed for maintenance, which is not clever on the first on-sale date for the new season.
when i tried to buy tickets this morning it was with mixed results. Liverpool was mostly ok , but Watford was a nightmare as it would not let me buy tickets for my ambulant disabled friend and his attendant

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
currently the ticket web page is closed for maintenance, which is not clever on the first on-sale date for the new season.
when i tried to buy tickets this morning it was with mixed results. Liverpool was mostly ok , but Watford was a nightmare as it would not let me buy tickets for my ambulant disabled friend and his attendant

It's fine right now.

477 left for Watford
1645 left for Liverpool.

Suggests to me that the club need to look at the loyalty points for games away to the big sides up North. I suspect after the initial excitement of last season, trips to both Liverpool and Manchester clubs will be less appealing to fans and therefore arguably should attract more loyalty points than a trip up the road to Watford? Both give you 5 points which seems odd.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It's fine right now.

477 left for Watford
1645 left for Liverpool.

Suggests to me that the club need to look at the loyalty points for games away to the big sides up North. I suspect after the initial excitement of last season, trips to both Liverpool and Manchester clubs will be less appealing to fans and therefore arguably should attract more loyalty points than a trip up the road to Watford? Both give you 5 points which seems odd.

TBF there are 800 more tickets available for Liverpool. This makes the sales discrepancy only 368 which could just as easily be explained by people being away/doing family stuff around the bank holiday. I reckon the club have got it about right. I'm going to both.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
TBF there are 800 more tickets available for Liverpool. This makes the sales discrepancy only 368 which could just as easily be explained by people being away/doing family stuff around the bank holiday. I reckon the club have got it about right. I'm going to both.

Good point, I'd forgotten Watford was a smaller allocation.

I may just be looking at it from my own perspective that if I could only go to one I'd chose Watford. I'm doing both by the way :)

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
We have had our annual argument with the ticket office, each year they say they have corrected it, but each year it fails. Had said argument today, and now have our tickets. Very frustrating. Stems from the fact that we have disabled 1901 club tickets for my son. When we 1st bought them for the 1st season at Amex, he was under 16. You can't buy an U16 1901 club ticket, so they put it in my name, but provided my sons higher rate disability info for proof. Each year they ask me for my disability data, and each year I have to explain, its not me, but my son. Last year said they had fixed it good and proper......... so until next year.......

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We have had our annual argument with the ticket office, each year they say they have corrected it, but each year it fails. Had said argument today, and now have our tickets. Very frustrating. Stems from the fact that we have disabled 1901 club tickets for my son. When we 1st bought them for the 1st season at Amex, he was under 16. You can't buy an U16 1901 club ticket, so they put it in my name, but provided my sons higher rate disability info for proof. Each year they ask me for my disability data, and each year I have to explain, its not me, but my son. Last year said they had fixed it good and proper......... so until next year.......

Why does this not surprise me. Only the 7 years to get it right...come on Albion, it’s not acceptable. Club should rightly be ashamed of getting it wrong so many times. Less abled people are continually overlooked in society but you’ve had SEVEN years to sort this out and STILL you can’t get right. Shameful. Really is. This community have enough to contend with everyday without the clubs annual, by sounds of, incompetence (no other word) adding to.

SORT IT OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here