Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty Points

Loyalty Points

1 Not allowed!
    I have 251 loyalty points for next season and my two Sons will have around 220 by my estimates. Due to the fact that I want to be sat with my lads at an away game, for both enjoyment and their own safety, it seems that I'm disadvantaged as I have to wait until they have enough points for tickets.

Would it be fair for points holders to join the scheme as a family / group of friends and average out points?

My 251 added to 2 x 220 divided by three would mean we'd all have 230 points for each allocation plus this seasons points added for each away game we get?

Can anyone see why that wouldn't be fair?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Yes
      In this great future you can't forget your past
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tim Over Whelmed View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I have 251 loyalty points for next season and my two Sons will have around 220 by my estimates. Due to the fact that I want to be sat with my lads at an away game, for both enjoyment and their own safety, it seems that I'm disadvantaged as I have to wait until they have enough points for tickets.

Would it be fair for points holders to join the scheme as a family / group of friends and average out points?

My 251 added to 2 x 220 divided by three would mean we'd all have 230 points for each allocation plus this seasons points added for each away game we get?

Because some people could potentially be disadvantaged by such a change? It would also be open to abuse.
      "They can because they think they can" - Mike Bamber
      Everything Must Change Beach Hut's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

Nope and the club will never help you anyway, rejected my offer to upgrade an U21 to and adult despite allowing me to the previous two seasons
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by East Staffs Gull View Post
      Because some people could potentially be disadvantaged by such a change? It would also be open to abuse.
      Couldn't really be open to much abuse if it were family groups, at the moment most parents who had tickets at Withdean are in front of their kids in terms of points and are disadvantaged and are offering to lower their points to average out with their kids?
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Couldn't really be open to much abuse if it were family groups, at the moment most parents who had tickets at Withdean are in front of their kids in terms of points and are disadvantaged and are offering to lower their points to average out with their kids?
      in 2018, how do you propose to define a 'family group' ?
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I’m actually in the same boat as you. Son has fewer points than me. I have the choice of us having separated seats, or waiting until we can buy two together with the small risk of missing out. I don’t feel disadvantaged and don’t think that we ought to be advantaged to the detriment of others. The reality is that we’ve always managed to get the tickets that we wanted and only once have we been forced to sit apart.
      "They can because they think they can" - Mike Bamber

1 Not allowed!

Make it a little more extreme and you will see the flaw. 2 of you have 300 and 1 has 150. Average 250, so your son with the lowest points would queue jump someone with 99 points more.

Bottom line is, your sons need to do the hard yards everyone else ahead of them has.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Neville's Breakfast View Post
      in 2018, how do you propose to define a 'family group' ?
      Tis' a fine point.

Perhaps any four season ticket holders could join a group, numbers beyond that luck out.

I'm guessing, taking your point on board, saying at the same address wouldn't be fair on everyone?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Tis' a fine point.

Perhaps any four season ticket holders could join a group, numbers beyond that luck out.

I'm guessing, taking your point on board, saying at the same address wouldn't be fair on everyone?
      I would say definitely not.